checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

checking in

well its been a long time. ive been going through some finacial hardships and well am to the end of the road with my car. but alas im not going far away cause im buying a 94 protege. my daughter is 8 and a half months old and she popped her bottom 2 front teeth. so she has been keeping my spirits up. we almost lost our house. job market is pretty tough right now. man i miss wrenching on my 323.
    i hope things start to turn around. ill try and get on here more.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Good luck to you. I see a few friends in the same boat.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

well things arnt getting easy. we are now fighting alot and its ripping us apart. this really sucks. but we are working things out. money wise though its still hard.

bush blows!!!
      we are about to go into a deep depression.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

I'm at the other end of the spectrum kid-wise - last one started college this year. But I remember the early days like yesterday and those were stressful times for sure. It does get better, trust me. I have friends whose marriages didn't survive the stress of small kids, and now looking at how that worked out for them... most would have been better off sticking together. Best of luck to you.

Comment

thnx man. we are going to try and work through things. i always tell her that the only way we are going to make it in this world is if we stick together cause we are a team.

Comment

well things hit a new low. i have to decide wether to pay bills or eat. i obviously have to keep my lil one feed but it wont do any good if we dont have a home. i dont know what to do any more. things keep going from bad to worse. i keep hope a cadi or bmw will rear end my car so i can sue.... i think thats a bad sign.

Comment

good luck dude
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

hell buddy! i hope things turn up for you! i am also struggling my self.
                i just moved back from az i was going to school for fomoco. i have no ware to stay/aka home less for the time.lol i have been rooming with my girl for a couple of months. but i am working my way out to my own apartment. bills bills bills. they suck but its part of life.

as for your wife. just try to remember you both are under lots of stress, and sometimes that can get in the way of your true fillings for each other.
                just think of life like its a war and you have to do whatever it takes to survive. dont let it take you under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
                AND
                THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

im trying so hard. but no matter what i say or do it seems like its not enough. i wish she could feel and see what i do. but to help with money im filling unemployment.

Comment

file for foodstamps too. anything to get you by these days!!!.
                    good to hear your alive tho froggi!!!
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

well merry xmas everyone. we lost our food stamps. but things look as though they might start getting better. the next 2 months will tell. thnx for being there to help me. if things dont go well then watch for me on the news. ill be the guy robbing fort nox....lol....

jk,,,,,feds im just joking!!!!

Comment

go out & offer to shovel driveways & business's for a low fee. everything helps
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

personally I invest my money in the lotto... hasnt worked out yet but i KNOW it will and when it does Ill be the one in the bmw running into your ass

Man, Im in the same boat. Lost my job early this month, I dont have the kiddies yet (my ONLY saving grace) but my wife and i still have the mortgage to cover, I had enough money roll in to cover the bills this month but next month the **** is going to hit the fan unless i can find a stupid job!
                          There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

well im going to start collecting unemployment next friday. hopefully things work and i can salvage whats left of our finances. man bush hurt us so bad. and i dont think obama is going to be any better.

Comment

Working...
                            X