Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super lucky, a clean black 323 WITH the rear wiper...... id definitely have to say yes to that one!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX View Post
      whos that fat ass mother ****er?
      whats wrong with big people?... but forget him whos the girl? lol... dam your 323 is clean
      323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

hahah the girl was some hottie that gave us directions so i asked if i can take a picture she said why not :oD! thanks mik3 and bpt323 my wiper works but it dont dump wiper fluid dont know whats wrong with it maybe you guys have any ideas???

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

dont like the sub zeros kinda dull im thinking maybe sportmaxx 002's or track R's what do you guys think??and look what i found in staten island for $40 finally wish i picked up those familia ones years back on here for $25
          Attached Files

Comment

i'll install flaps in the morning so heres some interior pictures for now

kris with a K
            Attached Files

Comment

nice!

so are you driving it down here for WMC? i gotta place an hour away from the event!
              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

if you inviting im there ! i drove there in 06 had a blast the best part was driving my blue 323 down the ave when theres bmw's and aston martins and drop tops . you know what tho i never saw a 323 in florida in my life.

Comment

well theres a few, and if you are indeed commin let me know

PS bring womens too!
                  "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                  -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                  *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                  172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                  New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

this morning i went to my friends house to trade rims and didnt have time to put on the mudflaps because of screws ill have those up later on today enjoy

kris with a K
                    Attached Files

Comment

clean car man. i'm not sure if i'm feeling the front and rear seats though...maybe if they were black with green inserts front & rear i'd look a bit better.

JACK.
                      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

i know im with you too ive tried getting them but they are in worst shape then mine when i come across them wish i had leathers but im waiting on some gtx seats :oD woo hoo

Comment

thats a nice clean 323 . mind you im being pretty biased i own a 323. lmao... say what kind of wheels are those???? i could live with the interior . mine is that puky light brown color... ick.

Comment

well if you get those maroon and light brown mx3 seats its not that bad(seen em on someones 323 on this site).the wheels are sprotmaxx 002's they got awesome rims :oD you know what sucks i was just online and they have them with a 3.5 inch lip ahhhhhhh check em out .im all about rims with lips or offset and 3.5 thats sexyyyy

kris with a K
                            Attached Files

Comment

also put the mudflaps went to auto zone and they were out of LED bulbs for my hatch light i think imma make a custom LED like tomo so it can be super bright!

kris with a K
                              Attached Files

Comment

rims look good. wat size?.... you need to drop it soon....
                                323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

Working...
                                X