Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes lower the car just a bit and you will be all set.
    GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
    AND
    THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

lucky!!! you even have the rear trunk light....
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

how low should i go guys? what would be a good brand and any used sets still out there.kinda low on funds but can always start saving :o) hey ryan is the hatch light jdm or edm ??
        Last edited by Kris; 11-24-2008, 12:07 AM.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

you went to cali for a 323 and drove it all the way back to ny?

Comment

everyone should do it at least once in their lifes! but me i did it all for the love of power windows.or am i the only one that feels this way :oP

Comment

i drove from WI to PA for my sunroof flew out to cali looking for a 323 but left empty handed
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

i would like to do something like that one day... man that must of been some trip. the 323 didnt give you any problems?..
                323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

it didnt give me not one problem.it had a full tune up,oil change, belts and hoes changed and other little things.hey ryan is that sunroof off a 323 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr GoD View Post
                    it didnt give me not one problem.it had a full tune up,oil change, belts and hoes changed and other little things.hey ryan is that sunroof off a 323 ?
                    thats good... ive never seen a 323 with a sunroof except for ryans.
                    323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

When your ready to part with that B6 let me know I need one and its not too far away

Logan

Comment

ive never seen a 323 with a sunroof except for ryans.
                        ^ exactly another reason i wanted it... sadly its aftermarket but who really cares. its worth it in the end.

Comment

Wouldnt a sunroof from a protege work?
                          And Kris your car is looking good! All you need are some GTX seats and your interior will be finished.
                          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

does it leak ryan?? if not lemme know where i can find one if there are any :o) and one more week and i should get something in the mail steve woo hoooooo

Comment

it doesn't leak.... find any local place & have them install a pop up sunroof of your choice. should only be a few hundred @ the peak

Comment

niceee i think i need to make a trip down the jy !! citifield is almost built so these places are going out of business hopefully i will get a sweet deal. cant wait for summer tho i have mucho plans for the 323 like paint, rear bumper,sides skirts.

kris with a K

Comment

Working...
                                X