• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda 323 Gtx/gtr 1.8 Turbo Engine Bpt

I know this is in England but figured what the hell i'll post it anyway LOL

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAZDA-323-GTX-...1%7C240%3A1318

but 800 pounds is what $1600 dollars roughly? that's a lot of money

umm..imo that's a pretty nice deal! it's a rare ass car that, what seems to be pretty clean! and damn those seats are sex!
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99 View Post
      umm..imo that's a pretty nice deal! it's a rare ass car that, what seems to be pretty clean! and damn those seats are sex!
      rare? na it depends on the country here in nz we have grandads driving gtx's stock standard with around 60,000kms on the clock, saying that we also have gtr's, infini's bf and bg ive seen a QT the rare of all rare bgs its all where ya live

by the way thoes are mr2 seats you can tell because the shape of the centre console and the rear window
      Mazda Familia GT-R: 241HP ATW and 387NM @17psi

i give my wife a quarter inch at a time for thoes ten seconds or less im free

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

wdf is up with the center console?
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
          wdf is up with the center console?
          i was wondering that too!!. look like it would be a 2 seat car lol
          2012 Kia rio
          2009 Nissan Frontier
          1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

clouds is rght that pic is from an MR2

"Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Exactly! I was gonna say, that pic isn't even the inside of a 323.

I'll tell you what...
              They listed that they would be parting this car out on 12/21 the listing was a little unclear.
              I was worded like they had a GTX and a GTR.
              I sent them this message on 12/22 inquiring for parts.

***"I need a ECU from the GTR, the fuel injectors, and camshafts aswell
              Also the fuel pump/injector resistor box, the air flow meter, and fuel pressure regulator from either the GTX or the GTR. I need a knock control unit with the knock sensor from either car.
              The cams could be from the GTX only if you don't want to part with the GTR cams.
              I will pay by Paypal and will pay for all shipping.
              I'll pay $170-USD for the GTR ECU and or $100-USD for the GTX ECU
              I'll pay $130 to $180 for a set of camshafts***

I received a message from them the next day 12/23 saying this
              *** "got the list will check for you tomorrow" ***

I've sent them these 4 reminders ...

*** "Hope to hear back form you soon on that list, especially a bpc8 GTR ECU and Cams. Thanks a bunch." *** 12/23

*** "Just a reminder!!!
              I need the ECU from the GTR, the fuel injectors, and camshafts aswell
              Also the fuel pump/injector resistor box, the air flow meter, and fuel pressure regulator from either the GTX or the GTR. I need a knock control unit with the knock sensor from either car.
              The cams could be from the GTX only if you don't want to part with the GTR cams.
              I will pay by Paypal and will pay for all shipping.
              I'll pay $185-USD for the GTR ECU and or $125-USD for the GTX ECU
              I'll pay $130 to $180 for a set of camshafts" *** 12/28

*** "What ever happened to the Mazda GTX and GTR you were parting out, I never got a response from the messages I sent you. I'm still looking for GTX/GTR parts!!! "*** 1/05

*** "Let me know if you will sell me the ECU, but I really need a set of GTX or GTR camshafts!!" *** 1/07

And, So I finally here back from today with this>>>

*** "hi there,i will check if we still have them" ***

What is it with peoples inability to just sell the stuff there selling.
              I never seem to get straight answers from people or I wait for ever just to here back from them.
              Last edited by 93_EGT; 01-09-2009, 04:18 PM.
              ?

Comment

Working...
              X