X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you do to your BJ?

What did you do to your BJ?
    Now sticky this
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Custom Exhaust from rons (local shop)

Next up is a intake and tune up.
    S**T Brown Dash Crew

99 familia

Comment

Stuck
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Frowned at the scrape in the left-rear quarter, made by my daughter.

Comment

My lil bro "crashed" his 03 today. Someone spun out (in a 15 passenger airport shuttle) in front of him and while avoiding them he tapped the guard rail with the pass rear quarter. Shattering the tail light screwing the bumper and slightly denting the 1/4 panel where the bottom front corner of the light meets the bumper.

He's perfectly fine, a little freaked his car that he was so proud of is wrecked. He and my fiancee have the exact same car, his is 03 grey lx 190000km 5sp power everything with ac, steelies and spoiler. My fiancee's is 02 green lx 100000km auto power locks, chrome 2" $15 exh tip and koing feather light wheels. Both are nice to drive, but they are always arguing about who's is the best so maybe this will settle it?

Apparently I have to source parts for the repair. Yay, another thing to take time away from working on the miata.

Just last week I was asking him why he doesn't have comprehensive insurance....."cause its too expensive and I'm not going to be at fault in an accident". This is his first winter driving stick as well.

Comment

upgraded the Alternator to HO version and ordered another capacitor to replace the CL one I bought but status LED didn't work and it bothered me...
            'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
            -Dean
            2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
            18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
            Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
            MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
            Injen CAI - Polished
            Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
            DaveB trim rings
            Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
            Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
            Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
            Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
            Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
            Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
            Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
            Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

sitting here on my phone posting and waiting for them to let my car out of impound (got caught last night 105 in a 55 and they took my baby thanks philly!!!!)
              Honda

Comment

Nothing. But Tuesday I bought it. It's a 1999 DX, so it has no options, except for a depressing automatic transmission. But it was cheap and will last winter, and that's what counts.

As long as I can stop myself from buying coilovers for it.

Comment

for the past weekk i drove it in snowy columbus, oh thanks to my eibach pro-kit and JDP cf lip anything above 8" and my car is a plow

Comment

The A/C on mine died on the return trip from work last night.
                    sigpic My cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by edumspeed View Post
                      The A/C on mine died on the return trip from work last night.
                      So what did you do to it? Did you kick it, punch it, abuse it or harm it in any way, in retaliation?

Happy Motoring!
                      02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                      MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                      MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                      Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                      MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                      Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                      Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                      Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                      Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                      Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                      Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                      Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                      Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar View Post
                        So what did you do to it? Did you kick it, punch it, abuse it or harm it in any way, in retaliation?

Happy Motoring!
                        Some minor cursing and rolled down the windows with the radio volume cranked up
                        sigpic My cardomain

Comment

Mounted 4x Kumho Escta ASX's and balanced them. Freaking box of 1/4oz stick on wheel weights were NOT cheap.
                          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

got it back from the shop, fixed my bumper but the carbon fiber hood i bought doesn't fit so i have to figure out a way to move the latch and reattach it and then install the hood pins

Comment

My Big Day

Yesterday, I vacuumed the interior of my sport sedan. Then I vacuumed the engine bay to clean up the road dust lurking in there. And then, I lubricated my door locks with powdered graphite. Finally, I looked at my work and saw that it was good - the interior of my ride looked so clean and spotless it filled my heart with pride. Afterwards, I took a rest from my labors.

Happy Motoring!
                              02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                              MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                              MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                              Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                              MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                              Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                              Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                              Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                              Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                              Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                              Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                              Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                              Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Working...
                              X