4/18/2009 - Midwest Mazdafest - Indianapolis, IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4/18/2009 - Midwest Mazdafest - Indianapolis, IN

Event is held @ Ray Skillman Classic Car Museum - 1280 US 31 South Greenwood, IN 46143

Registration Page: CLICK HERE
    Last edited by jem0473; 04-17-2009, 05:44 AM.
    Local car meets in the Antelope Valley - Antelope Valley Auto Enthusiasts

Come on Chris you know you want to go!?! 3hr drive and that includes getting lost?
    'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
    -Dean
    2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
    18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
    Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
    MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
    Injen CAI - Polished
    Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
    DaveB trim rings
    Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
    Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
    Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
    Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
    Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
    Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
    Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
    Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSweetP5 View Post
      Come on Chris you know you want to go!?! 3hr drive and that includes getting lost?
      Very tempted. Remember I have a kid being born 20 days before this so idk for sure if I will go. We'll see
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I may end up going to this. It's only a couple of hours away and I'll get to see lots of BG's for once. I've never seen another modded one in person.

Comment

I'll have to look at my schedule but I can possibly go, only thing is I might get lost like the last Ohio meet
          I used to own a Protege
          HAS NEW BATERY IN BAK BRAKES-

HAS NEW MUFFLERS BUT THERE KILLING THE MOTOR-

Comment

***Nevermind, I found it.
            Last edited by redheddude222; 02-05-2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Registered Attendees:

Comment

Thinking about going we will see.
                sigpic
                1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Black 300hp 330tq Mustang dyno, vf-10/vj-20 hybrid 26psi, Megasquirt Tuned on e85
                1/8 mile 8.50@89 2.3 60' Parted out and missed!

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Blue Bp turboed VJ-20 16psi, Custom vj-20 inlet pipe, Custom 2.5 front mount intercooler, Custom 2.5 downpipe to 3inch outlet side exit exhaust, Rx-7 460cc injectors, Tuned on E-85 with Ems Pro, Corksport front / Rear strut tower brace and H&R lowering springs.
                1\8 mile 8.81@82.66 still at 2.1 60'. Parted out

2004 Volkswagon Jetta Gli 1.8t Eurojet fmic,3inch downpipe to 2.5 cat back,apr stage 2 software, cold air intake and turbo inlet pipe and St coilovers slammed to the ground.
                Sold and missed!

2012 Volkswagon Jetta S 2.0 8v Custom Cold Air intake, Raceland Coilovers, BFI Torque Mount Insert, Audi S4 Wheels, low and slow.
                Daily driver

Comment

DUDE ill be going to this FO SHO! should have the car done by then for sure!
                  My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
                  New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
                  91' Miata - SOLD
                  93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
                  Mods: Protege:
                  Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
                  Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
                  Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
                  Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
                  sigpic

Comment

i wish i could go. but 4-20 is one of the biggest party days of the year. i cant do that much of a trip so close.
                    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                    What are you driving?

Comment

Originally posted by madtownmazda View Post
                      DUDE ill be going to this FO SHO! should have the car done by then for sure!
                      Great! Looking forward to meeting you

Comment

I pre-registered a while ago, but I just made my hotel reservations today. I can't wait to see some nice Mazdas!

Comment

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
                          I can't wait to see some nice Mazdas!
                          Same here! I also am hoping for good weather!

Comment

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
                            I may end up going to this. It's only a couple of hours away and I'll get to see lots of BG's for once. I've never seen another modded one in person.
                            I'll be there 100%.....
                            miss my '93 LX at every corner
                            photo album
                            Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Hotel Accomodations:
                              For those that are coming in from out of town, a block of rooms has been reserved near the location of the event.

Quality Inn and Suites
                              4345 Southport Crossing Way
                              Indianapolis, IN 46237
                              (317)859-8888

Group Name: MAZDAFEST GROUP (mention this group name when calling to reserve a room)

Map location of Hotel
                              Map with directions from Hotel to event

A total of 15 rooms have been blocked off for this event for Friday night (4/17) and Saturday night (4/18):

-10 of the rooms are a single which will run $63 per night with our discount.

-The 5 remaining rooms will be doubles which will run at $69 per night.

This is a Pet friendly hotel:
                              -2 pet maximum (1 dog limit)
                              -50 lbs max limit per animal
                              -$10 additional per night

There is also an indoor pool and hot tub available as well as a deluxe continental breakfast.

You will have until April 1st to reserve one of the rooms in this block. If you wait until after April 1st, you can still obtain the same rate if rooms are available in the hotel, but there is no way of knowing if you will be in the same block as the others so reserve early!

If you decide to cancel your reservation you will need to call them no later than 1 day before the event (in this case it would be no later than 4/15) or you will get charged for the full stay!

Comment

Working...
                              X