4/18/2009 - Midwest Mazdafest - Indianapolis, IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its just one day chris........ 1 DAY
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

So are all of the different models going to park together? It'd be cool to have a seperate BG section.

Comment

i don't know if anyone knows how this will go
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

110 pre-registered Chris?!
          'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
          -Dean
          2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
          18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
          Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
          MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
          Injen CAI - Polished
          Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
          DaveB trim rings
          Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
          Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
          Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
          Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
          Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
          Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
          Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
          Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

come on guys! you can't let me be the only first gen there. do you know how horrible i'll stick out?

Comment

I'll post thursday or friday if I'm going.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                come on guys! you can't let me be the only first gen there. do you know how horrible i'll stick out?
                I'm going, I'm like #43 (I think) on the list.

Comment

Sweet^ thank you.

Chris just come, its only a couple hour drive tops for you

Comment

Talked to bomdoutscort and he said if I go he's going. Not sure if he's going to drive the scort. It will be a fun ride if he does
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I will bring the scort. If your going i'm going. My boys are coming also. Travis with his TT 300ZX and Jason with his MS6
                      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                      "Who Dey"

Comment

Just a few days until Mazdafest so I wanted to go over a few last minute things with everyone.

Parking:

With the amount of cars we are expecting parking will be tight. You will be directed to park in designated parking lots for each type of car. 3's with 3's, RX-8's with RX-8's, etc. We will not have the ability to "save places" for people, so if you want to park next to someone, you will need to meet up prior to the event, and drive in together. Please park your car where the parking team directs you to. DO NOT argue with the parking team, or decide to create your own parking spot. (I have seen this happen) You will be asked to leave the event.

Food:

We will have Hot Dogs, Chips, and Pop at the event. The price will be $1.00 for a hot dog and chips, 50 cents for pop, and 50 cents for popcorn. All money received from the food will go to the Indianapolis Humane Society.

Alcohol & Smoking:

There is to be ABSOLUTELY no alcohol on the premises. DO NOT BRING ALCOHOL TO THE EVENT OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.

Smoking is only allowed outside of the museum. Please clean up your butts...lol (Ok, there is no cool way to say that...lol)

Raffle Tickets:

We will be selling raffle tickets for prizes for $1.00 Each. All procedes from the raffles will benefit the Indianapolis Humane Society. Anyone that brings in any of the items listed on the previous pages for acceptable donations will receive additional raffle tickets, based upon the value of the item.

Rain or Shine Event:

This is a rain or shine event. I would suggest if you have one to bring a canopy/party type tent that will shield you from the rain (or sun). Be sure to bring plenty of collapsable chairs as well!

Two Way Radios:

If you have two way radios, please bring them. When we leave for downtown (Photo Shoot and Jillians) it will help all of us to stay together as much as possible. For the trip downtown we will be on channel 3.

If you havent done so, Registration will be $20 on the day of the event. There will be no exceptions. So save $5 and make sure you are pre-registered. Preregistration gets you a souvenier Event ID, Entry into the Car Show, and Corn Hole Challenge (or Bean Bag Toss..if you dont like the name), and $10 game cards and appetizers at Jillians after the show.

We will also be putting together goodie bags for those that registered after the first 100, so EVERYONE that preregisters will go home with some goodies!

Music Playlist:

We will be taking requests for the Music playlist until April 15th. If you your request gets played you will have 30 seconds to get to the music table to claim a prize! Please submit only ONE request to Mazdafest@aol.com.

On behalf of all of us at Indy Rotary Club and Ray Skillman Mazda we want to thank you for coming this week and we are hoping that this becomes the first of MANY Midwest Mazdafests!
                        Local car meets in the Antelope Valley - Antelope Valley Auto Enthusiasts

Comment

Can't wait!!!

Comment

<----registering today
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

glad your coming chris!!

Comment

I can't wait! Hopefully my passengers don't bail on me, I don't want to make this drive alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X