Joining the Army...Hydroxycut 7 day cleanse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joining the Army...Hydroxycut 7 day cleanse

I am joining the Army and already done my asvab and passed it but my recruiter said i need to lose 10 pounds so thats what I am working on.

They also suggested a Hydroxycut 7 day detox and so I bought it and will combine it with my workouts and diet and was wondering if anyone has done this?
    MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

yes, depending on "any other chemicals" you may have ingested this could help or hurt you.

your just losing water weight but combined with a workout your going to dumb any chemicals stored in your fatty cells (an example would be weed) into your urine and it will show up in the test.

could luck mang!
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Just cut out white flour, sugar, and eat lean protiens, sweet potatoes are good for you too. Just keep your calories low, and do some running or get on an exercise bike if you have one.
      2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
      1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

I've been lifting since 2001 and I've come across lots of people and lots of ideas about nutrition. In my experience, staying off the chemicals like Hydroxycut is best. Get yourself in a good routine that ramps up and doesn't floor you in 2 days and you will see great, gradual, healthy improvements if you have a good diet.

Comment

you don't NEED to lose the weigh in order to enlist. You'll lose it by the time your done with basic anyway.
          what's your MOS gonna be?
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
            yes, depending on "any other chemicals" you may have ingested this could help or hurt you.

your just losing water weight but combined with a workout your going to dumb any chemicals stored in your fatty cells (an example would be weed) into your urine and it will show up in the test.

could luck mang!
            This doesnt cause you to lose water weight. This is a colon/digestive cleanser and if helps pushout the mucus. Its really neat how it works. I was just checking to see who else has used it and what kind of results.

I am going in for diesel mech. And I will be in motorpool.
            MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
              I've been lifting since 2001 and I've come across lots of people and lots of ideas about nutrition. In my experience, staying off the chemicals like Hydroxycut is best. Get yourself in a good routine that ramps up and doesn't floor you in 2 days and you will see great, gradual, healthy improvements if you have a good diet.
              Oh and I have a pretty good routine going right now lex but I suppose I could kick it up abit. Every morning at 5am I get up and do 2 mile run and the come back and do my pushups and crunches.

Midday ill go ride my bike for 3 or 4 miles and then come back.

Breakfast is always after morning routine and its usually and egg white omelet with losts of tomatoes and peppers.
              MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Originally posted by 95Protege View Post
                Oh and I have a pretty good routine going right now lex but I suppose I could kick it up abit. Every morning at 5am I get up and do 2 mile run and the come back and do my pushups and crunches.

Midday ill go ride my bike for 3 or 4 miles and then come back.

Breakfast is always after morning routine and its usually and egg white omelet with losts of tomatoes and peppers.

aside from your choice of grub for b-fast.. your routine isn't too far off from what you'll experience basic. glad to see u got the idea
                1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Well the omelet is actually an idea I got off military.com and it says thats a good breakfast because of all the protein. So far I feel like its burning off...
                  MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Sounds like you're on the right track.

Comment

I am just glad to be finally enlisted...I have tried to get in for a while now and just never could.
                      MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

not sure if it has been mentioned, but hydroxycut can be an adictive substance.
                        its mad uppers.
                        (think coke)
                        dont ever snort them.
                        and be sure you never overdose.

you will grow a tolerance quickly, so dont think they are working less as you go.
                        Next!
                        sigpic

Comment

I only take they suggested serving. This is a one week deal. It is just a cleanser and and not to be used but once every 6 months or something.
                          MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Working...
                          X