Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior Swap

Quick Question

would it be possible to take out the interior from a p5 and place it into my 99 ES? What year should I look for?

I really don't like the gray interior thats in my pro.. I'm considering hitting up my local junkyard..

edit: I'd like to replace the seats, dash, door panels, everything!
    Last edited by bz3n; 01-08-2004, 02:15 PM. Reason: fogot sumthin

If you are looking for black why not go with an MP3. It will definately fit. I was thinking of the same thing.
    Sagaris

Comment

Well, what ever I can find.. I should go with the mp3 since I have the mp3 floor mats huh :p:

Comment

you could do that, depends on the condition of the car you find.
        Sagaris

Comment

yea, I checked out mazdarecycling.com and they have a wrecked p5 with black interior, might go check that out...
          it's kinda hard to find a wrecked mp3

Comment

Yeah there was one here in town the kid was willing to give me whatever I wanted out of it for free. Sucks I didnt take him up on the offer or at least try to track it down at the junk yard good luck
            Sagaris

Comment

whatever you want for free? (I bet he had a crush on you)

you should have taken him up on that!! ;P;

Comment

im looking to take my interior out and get a black interior. But i dont know where i can find a p5 or mp3 that will give it up.

Comment

lol nah he was my ex bf's neighbor and knew how much i loved Mazdas.
                  Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                    Yeah there was one here in town the kid was willing to give me whatever I wanted out of it for free. Sucks I didnt take him up on the offer or at least try to track it down at the junk yard good luck

Oh he def wanted to hit you up LOL,

Comment

Working...
                    X