Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Portland meet on March 22nd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portland meet on March 22nd!

For anyone interested, we're having a meet-up in the CorkSport parking lot from 11 to noonish. Then we'll get some lunch, and then drive Larch Mountian road (along the gorge, above the waterfalls). We did this last year, and it was alot of fun.
    Here's a link to the thread on MX-3.com:

Last time it was just MX-3s, but this time I'm inviting everyone here, and on Probetalk.
    '93 MX-3 GS - 2.5L P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.25" Str8 exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp. bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, Fuzion ZRi tires, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2

Eric should go to this
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

22? damn. I gotta be in the area on the 14th, woulda been cool to have the timing work out. Guess I gotta see what the calendar looks like for the 22nd.
      '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
      '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

ah man. dude i'm in hillsboro taking the honduh to a rallyx. cant ya do it the 21st!? lol
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Actually, I just found out that I have to go out of town the 22nd, so we're going to do it the 5th.
          '93 MX-3 GS - 2.5L P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.25" Str8 exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp. bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, Fuzion ZRi tires, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2

Comment

dude! serious!!! thats another date for the rallyx in hillsboro.. you're killing me smalls!!!!!!
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Well, if you're going to race EVERY Saturday, you'll never get to meet us!
              What is rally-x? I've autocrossed, and plan to do it more.

Comment

rally-x, dirt instead of pavement. slightly different rules too. I'd say you have lots more freedom with rallyx than autox.
                No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Fowljesse View Post
                  Actually, I just found out that I have to go out of town the 22nd, so we're going to do it the 5th.
                  sweet, well i'll probably be able to make it then.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fowljesse View Post
                    Well, if you're going to race EVERY Saturday, you'll never get to meet us!
                    What is rally-x? I've autocrossed, and plan to do it more.

saturday.. im free lol. it's sunday thats the problem. i missed the civic wagon meet last weekend too bein @ the doowops. maybe everyone should come out and play in the dirt

Comment

Man, if I hadn't just went up to Canada this weekend...

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                      Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Dont know if I am gonna be able to make it. Been having some issues that I need to get taken care of before I take the car out for a long trip. I will try tho
                        94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
                        Spring Tech Springs
                        Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
                        Cone Filter
                        17" Rotas
                        More to Come......

Comment

Working...
                        X