X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody seen these gems?

pure carbon fiber 1 piece bad ass
    Attached Files
    Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

what if you hit a pot hole or rub a curb?
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by nerd racing View Post
      what if you hit a pot hole or rub a curb?

Ballers don't hit pot holes or rub curbs. One rim cost more than all the cars you own.

Comment

wait i just saw your bg worklog...

make that...

one rim costs more than all the cars your family owns.

Comment

makes me wanna go get some cf sticker sheet and do that to some wheels lol. P!MP!
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Didn't these get posted in an older thread? I seem to recall saying that someone should gimme a set and I'll go RALLY them beeyotches. Bend 'em over and nail 'em good and hard...
            '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
            '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

i remember those. they came out like 3 years ago. still never seen a set in person. makes me think of those all clear wheels that were posted awhile back also.
              ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
              ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
              What are you driving?

Comment

Best part is the scale they are sitting on in that picture says something like 2.7lbs.
                Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

repost
                  I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                  |.....Overnight....................| ||
                  |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                  "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                  Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

i own that wheel, just that one wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by XxaltezzaxX View Post
                      i own that wheel, just that one wheel.
                      exactly!

Comment

Working...
                      X