Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Moving to Oregon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Oregon!

will be moving back to Oregon first week of May and was curious of local shops and events going on over there.... its been about 6 years since ive lived there so im a little outta touch. THNX look forward to any cruises or events going on!

moving back to portland area? west side?
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Yeah moving back to the Portland area... still looking at apartments and houses but definatlely that area. Cant wait!!!

Comment

dude.. oregon sux.. stay out of here... besides CS lol... i dont know of any good shops.... i just have friends
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

hahah
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

The Portland area MX-3 crew has fun. Let me know when you get here! I actually like helping people carry stuff, too.
            '93 MX-3 GS - 2.5L P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.25" Str8 exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp. bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, Fuzion ZRi tires, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2

Comment

Cool that sounds great!

Comment

yea it is kinda boring up here. Well I guess it is fun if you are into camping, hiking, skiing/boarding.
                94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
                Spring Tech Springs
                Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
                Cone Filter
                17" Rotas
                More to Come......

Comment

born and raised there so itll be a nice change from hawaii

Comment

and here i thought hawaii was the nice change....
                    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I moved to Portland from Hawai'i because I got bored, and I helped run a night club, and Dj'd/ promoted for another, and tore around O'Ahu in an RX-7. I got Tom from MySpace to have parties there back in the day, and our Fetish parties were frequented by some celebreties like Ron Jeremy, and Mini-me (Vern Troyer). I laughed when I saw a video game about my life there (unrelated, but was the same).
                      I've had more fun here in Portland than I did there. Here, I've performed with/ dated the Suicide Girls, performed with The Beastie Boys, and lots of other stuff. There's PLENTY to do, especially with summer coming up.
                      '93 MX-3 GS - 2.5L P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.25" Str8 exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp. bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, Fuzion ZRi tires, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2

Comment

boring........

i prefer rallyx, enduro, hillclimbs, and others every week to keep me entertained. but that stuff isn't in portland =D

Comment

Working...
                        X