17s and my revived fanblades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17s and my revived fanblades

just a couple pix of the 17s i got on... and my fanblades with new life...

my buddy Nico wetsanded/polished them for me @ a very cheap price.... he didnt wanna touch the center caps as they are really thin metal over the plastic base... but still tons better than they were even brand new

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
    MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Looks good. Next up, drop?
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

next up is the drop.... gonna try out the megan racing springs.... should be enough drop for what i want.

I also came across an MX3 with black leather interior.... so that should be comin real soon

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
      MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Haha, I know that Pep Boys.
        sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
        92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

ooohhh SE leathers! Someone help me track them down and snatch em out from underneath him!!
          2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

leatherssss mmmmmmm

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

nice.....
              -new protege-needz help-any suggestions-

Comment

Working...
              X