Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

all mazda meet in sycamore this friday 5/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all mazda meet in sycamore this friday 5/15

Sycamore All Mazda Meet
    5/29/09
    Brian Bemis Ford Mazda Hyundai
    1380 DeKalb Ave Sycamore, IL 60178

Friday, May 29th, from 5:30 to 8:00pm - Brian Bemis Ford Mazda Hyundai in Sycamore will be hosting its' second annual Sycamore All Mazda Meet. Free food, DJ, giveaways and more.

This is a good dealership, there are no sales guys bothering people, just a nice big, well-lit parking lot cleared out for us, food and good conversation.
    Last edited by monoxidechild; 05-15-2009, 01:20 PM.
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

As I said in text's I will be there, I wish this was later this year so I could bring the turbo car (hoping to be done in June) Are you bringing the 6?
    1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
    Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
    R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

ill be there with the mazda6. actually gonna start detailing it tonight for the trip.
      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
      ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
      What are you driving?

Comment

just called bemis mazda. it got rescheduled for the 29th because of rain.
        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
        What are you driving?

Comment

nick if you start working on it more it might be done by the 29th.. i mean what esle do u still need to do hahah.. the motors out.. stop fukin around with teh cleaning and start boosting.. no one can see ur engine bay when ur in front of them lol

Comment

oman. im dying waiting for the BBQ. this will be the first meet i ever went to that had its own DJ.
            ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
            What are you driving?

Comment

tomorrow!
              ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
              What are you driving?

Comment

hrmm... maybe
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

so how was it?

Comment

40+ miatas. like a dozen rx8's. 3 speed6's, a speed3, 3 reg 6's. a rhd FC rx7 along with a few other FC's, and a sexy FD. alex from here with the two tone 323 hatch showed up which was really cool. and probably one of the best car's there IMO.

it was a really good time. nothing like any other mazda meet ive ever been to. ill def be making it for next years again.
                    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                    What are you driving?

Comment

Pat, Just noticed the complement..... TY
                      ?

Comment

no problem bro. hopefully you can make it out for the june 20th cruise!
                        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                        What are you driving?

Comment

Working...
                        X