Kris with a K's mazdaspeed 323 type C worklog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kris with a K's mazdaspeed 323 type C worklog

craigslist and 4 pictures and i was in love! i found her in nj MINT for $850.went on a hunt for a 323 with ac because i got a $1000 estimate for ac installed with my old parts parts now for the pictures woot woot
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kris; 05-18-2009, 12:27 AM.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

close to mint body and 95% rust free. first thing i did was find a dual tip muffler !
    Attached Files

Comment

fresh dark grey interior except for the steering wheel
      the trunk carpet and wood piece's are still in great shape! honestly i was speechless with the shape of the inside the door handles are not cracked, A pillers in great shape,carpet is clean,best part is none of the interior pieces are loose or make any noise!!
      Attached Files

Comment

clean any plans for it?
        323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

Sub'd. Nice find
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

you're an asshole haha, V6 swap this one!
            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

is this the one you want to put the suspension on?

Comment

wow man that 323 its in nice shape!!! i wish i would find something like that around here.
                2012 Kia rio
                2009 Nissan Frontier
                1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
                  is this the one you want to put the suspension on?
                  yezzir!

Comment

Very impressive find
                    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                    |.....Overnight....................| ||
                    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                      Very impressive find
                      I agree, I wish there were more cars like that in my area.
                      I had two 323's on hold for me, a turbo 1.6? and a N/A BP, $600 for the both, and I turned them down because of financial problems at the time. >/
                      This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

went to the border yesterday to meet with progt91(border cops were DICKHEADS PERIOD).picked up his gtx seats he was selling for $150 which i thought was a steal.thanks again james you and your friend were very cool people you guys know your cars

had the mx3 seats in there for 2 days lol any one wanna trade for a tiebar??
                        Attached Files

Comment

omg cleannn wish i woulda seen this in nj and had some money! your a lucky bastard lol
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

nice find. im guessing all american cars have the hang em high belts???

Comment

got my gas and hatch release from ebay and my clock and grey cupholder from 323Permin (thanks)

can anyone help me with the gas and hatch release??

thank you everyone.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X