This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI: GTR exhaust manifold

I've had a GTR exhaust manifold laying around for a while. It was supposed to be mated to a T3 but I never had the time to weld a flange to it and now I run a GTR motor so no need for it. If there is any interest, I'll sell it. PM me for any details.

It's identical to this one and price would be similar

wats your price i may be interested

Comment

incase people dont know, the GTR is only vj-23 turbo specific.
      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

true, only fits a VJ23 but you can weld on any flange to it. It's a short ram horn manifold and it's solid because it's cast, you don't need better.

Comment

and every body wants to charge 250 for that watever

Comment

If you find one cheaper, let me know, I'll buy it.

Price is negotiable...

Comment

People think just because its GTR means its made of gold... I don't see pics and I would say its made out of iron which is .10 a pound for scrap

On a side note: its only a GTR manifold
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

hahaha thats if he finds on lol. tobad it doesnt have a vj23 bolted to it though.

Comment

As small as that outlet is on the bottom of that manifold, you might as well just use a T-25 flange if you want to convert it.
                  I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                  |.....Overnight....................| ||
                  |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                  "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                  Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

The outlet is 2.25'', how much more do you need? Anyways, if you are interested, make an offer, there is no point in arguing.

P.S. On that same topic, your car is only a 323, 0.10c a pound *2200 is 220$, not bad huh?

Comment

You're throwing prices around and haven't posted pics. Thread closed.
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                      X