Sad day: pro possibly for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad day: pro possibly for sale

OK, I have very bad news... due to money issues, I may have to sell my car soon, and I wanted to see if anyone here was interested. I will give you a list of condition, mods, etc.

It is a silver 2003 sedan. I bought it in July, and drove it to school (about 10 miles a week) and delivering pizzas. Right now it has just over 11k miles on it. It runs perfectly and has been very reliable. Oil has been changed every 3000 miles.

I've had money for a few mods:
    Aftermarket spoiler (factory style)
    bomz racing ram intake (cheap from ebay)
    Eibach pro kit springs
    PCP reverse glow gauges
    Aftermarket fog lights

I have blue leds on order to install in the HVAC controls to go along with the gauges, and also behind the gauges to turn the odometer blue. I would be happy to include those with the car.

I have also installed a bunch of stereo stuff, but I will be taking that out before I sell it. The factory head unit is an in-dash 6 cd changer, and the factory speakers sound reasonably good for everyday use.

There are two problems with it: 1) I broke the gas and temp gauge needles when I was installing the new faces. This requires a new gauge cluster (unless someone can figure out how to fix the needles, I couldn't) which is roughly $75 from a junk yard or $300 from the factory, and 2) I got run off the road a while back so there are very small curb marks on both passenger side wheels.

Overall it's a very nice car and I hate to give it up. Once again, it's not actually for sale yet, I just want to see what kind of interest there is if I have to get rid of it. I don't know exactly how much to ask for it either... blue book is $11,000 for private party sale but with mods I feel it is worth more than that... make me an offer.

PM me if you need pictures... I have dialup so I don't want to upload them all until they're needed.

here's hoping you don't have to sell it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I worked things out so I won't have to... I feel a lot better. I put way too much into this car to get rid of it... not just money, but the effort to make it exactly the car I want it to be.

Comment

Working...
      X