Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Meet at my house in portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet at my house in portland

I was thinking about having a meet at my house for any of the portland area members I'll have some beers and we could wrench on my 4wd car that's in pieces how does the august 21st Friday 6pm sound for everyone?

I might be able to swing by...

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
    1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
    1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
    1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
    1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

i'd be in... but i gotta worky work..... might be able to after though if ya'll are still there
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I work that day till late

NW MAZDAS

Comment

It don't matter how late ya'll show up
          Last edited by Justbp-me; 08-14-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

seems canceled now no one from mx3 or here can show so I'll schedule it for later.

Comment

If we can set up a time, Im pretty easy to do in the evenings. Make a Time. Im in.
              Mazda
              1988 Black 323 GT
              DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Im down for beer and socializing... my problem is probably the only good days for all you are no good for me, I work thurs-sat 6:30am-9pm so friday-saturday are no goes.
                There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

im again... likely to be game.. but my only guarantee day off is thursday...
                  1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                  Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                  "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

so maybe in the middle of the week or something if we plan in advance, theres tons of bg people around here and we all need to meet up.. is anyone going to the cs swapmeet? i know its on a saturday, maybe could meet up after that instead. idk just kicking around ideas. i live with justbp me btw

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Working...
                    X