Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Drive/get together in Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive/get together in Indiana

I'm organizing a drive of the best road in Southern Indiana for Sunday, September 27th. We're meeting in Evansville, IN at 10:00 A.M., then heading out for the road. There will be 4-5 hours worth of HARD backroad driving, with a stop in the middle for a cookout.

If anyone is interested, but doesn't want to make the drive here early in the morning, I have plenty of room for people to stay at my house the night before. There's also a 2 car garage with plenty of tools and workspace if you run into any problems.

Anyone that does decide to come can PM me for my number, and I can give exact directions and locations for the meeting place.
    Last edited by redheddude222; 08-25-2009, 03:17 PM.

We've got quite a few people saying they'll show up, so hopefully this is going to have a pretty big turnout. There are a few guys coming from St Louis, a couple from Indy, and a Honda guy from Cincinnati so far, plus all of the locals that will be there. Don't let me be the only mazda at my own event!!

Comment

Less than a week away, and there is a lot of talk locally. So far we have a Viper, a Lotus, a Porsche, several Subarus, a few hondas, an LS1 FD, some SRT 4's, a couple Corvettes, a big single turbo converted Supra, a couple of 350Z's, 2 S2000's, and some VW's. The only Mazdas so far (without Chevy engines) are myself and my brother in his BP swapped DX.

Comment

2 days away! I don't guess anyone from CP is coming, but we have a TON of people supposed to show for this one. I'll try to get as many pics as I can to show everyone what they missed.

Comment

Working...
        X