Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

corksport swap meet sept 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, mayyyybeeeeeeee
    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

3 pulls for $40 that's cheap compared to the local shop last dyno day they had was 2 pulls for $75

Comment

i also will not be attending.

NEUMAN

Comment

wish i was there rite now

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

I was hoping to have some stuff ready for sale but it ain't gonna happen. I am going to stop by and see what's available though.
            1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
            1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
            2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
            1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

wishin the west coast wasnt so far away
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I totally spaced on this! I wanted to buy some strutbars today... dangit!
                -Dennis
                95 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 - 191k miles

I'll be back in the BG game eventually!

Comment

Was a pretty good turn out. There was a gtx intake Mani for 25 bucks ! I missed out on that one though

NW MAZDAS

Comment

I made eye contact with a few people that looked like they'd be interesting to talk to but I was on borrowed time. The one guy I did talk with, a CS rep pointed out the blue 4WD BG that was sitting out front. It was Soo nice.

He said they may make this a regular thing but as yet it's just a whim thing.
                    1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
                    1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
                    2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
                    1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

It was fun. TONS of parts there. Didn't realize that there were parts for 4WD there, or I would've brought a truck down and more money, Oh well.

Ran on the dyno, and everybody was baffled by the car when it was getting strapped down to the dyno, and then they did a pull and it got really freaking loud with the external dump, and everybody ran over to see the dyno chart cuz they thought it would be fast, and laughed when they saw the small numbers. 205whp. can't wait for the engine management tuning to begin.
                      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

would have been cool to swing by... i had to work though... and i should be sleepin now as i have a rx first thing in the morn... gah
                        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

that was jasons 4wd out there. it is sooo sweet

NW MAZDAS

Comment

wish i could have been there but i was at work from 6:30am-9pm. hopefully next time they do it ill be on a mon-wed schedule.... oh and making more money... details.
                            There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

What time did you show up 1st Gen?

Wish you would have stuck around and talked to us you could have seen some decent dyno runs.

Comment

lol, i've been really busy helping out some friends with some stuff and getting ready for the first day of school (today). i completely forgot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X