Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Halloween Party anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween Party anyone?

So every year we have a halloween party at my house, and this year we would like to invite you! Yes you! Well... not that creepy guy in the back, but the rest of you are A-OK! Here's the rundown:

Costumes optional

Parking available

Booze appreciated but not mandatory
    We'll have two kegs, most likely one with Pumpkin beer and the other with a fan****ingtastic Dopplebock from 4th Street Brewery. 10.5% alc., you've been warned

Grill gets lit at 2:30, we'll have some food but you're more than welcome to bring anything you'd like. I can't eat beef, so the patties that we'll have will be turkey and the sausages will most likely be pork. If you're partial to something else, bring it and we'll grill on.

If you have car videos you like, bring them along. We'll have a mix of Best Motoring, WRC, and Initial D (well, maybe, we'll let the crowd deside) going on the tv.

And finally, if you have a significant other who is NOT into cars, IT'S OK!! There will be lots of non-automotive obsessed people here as well.

There it is, if you'd like to come, PM me or reply for directions.

If you don't want to come, **** you.
    -'91 Festiva L
    -'91 Pro AWD New Project

im there!

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Maybe...

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
      1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
      1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
      1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
      1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

if i was closer, i would be so down! but im down to 30 bones for the weekend, andi itll cost me about 45 to get there and back... sad.
        loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
        73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X