Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Just moved to New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just moved to New Jersey

Welp as the title of the thread reads. I just moved to New Jersey from Mississippi. Kinda new to the area... Anyways I just was wondering who all lived in the area near Barrington. I'd like to meet up with you if at all possible... I just wanted to say hello even though I've been here for a good while. Most of you probably already know from ERDT/ERDTOnline. Anyways glad to be in the Mid~Atlantic/North East.
    Yes I am TSME from ERDTOnline = www.erdtonline.com

Welcome to Jersey

Not to sure where barrington is, but im from the rutgers/new brunswick area
    1991 Mazda Protege LX
    sigpic
    wtb Drv side doors

Comment

whatss up bro im from jersey but im in north eastern jersey (bergen county). I wouldn't mind meeting fellow bg'ers from jersey one bit! If you'd be down for it sometime we could also meet up with Mr GoD he lives in queens and he has some sickk jdm ****. we should have a mini jersey meet one day i think it would be pretty cool. what kind of car do you have?
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

what exit?
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

what exit of what?

my fs thread

Comment

Originally posted by deathtrigga View Post
            what exit of what?

turnpike
            1991 Mazda Protege LX
            sigpic
            wtb Drv side doors

Comment

lol 18W son holla. thats like the end of the turnpike going north. i live right by the GWB mayb like 10min. ever heard of like fort lee, teaneck, hackensack, englewood, paramus? im from that area.

my fs thread

Comment

Originally posted by deathtrigga View Post
                whatss up bro im from jersey but im in north eastern jersey (bergen county). I wouldn't mind meeting fellow bg'ers from jersey one bit! If you'd be down for it sometime we could also meet up with Mr GoD he lives in queens and he has some sickk jdm ****. we should have a mini jersey meet one day i think it would be pretty cool. what kind of car do you have?
                Got a 96 EGT... An having a mini meet one day would be really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by LadiesMan View Post
                  Anyways I just was wondering who all lived in the area near Barrington. I'd like to meet up with you if at all possible...
                  I can walk to Barrington from my place in Haddon Heights! Drop me an IM and we can meet at the Old Rail Tavern.

Btw, to "nochrome": Go Rutgers! I used to live on Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick.
                  Scott F. Williams
                  Team Director
                  Usually Sideways Rally Team
                  www.usrallyteam.com

Comment

i know many heads in brunswick all over that go to rutgers, i know lots of people that live right of easton ave, and a few off commercial ave. we should ABSOLUTELY have a meet now that im starting to see more jersey members!

my fs thread

Comment

Originally posted by Scott@USRT View Post
                      I can walk to Barrington from my place in Haddon Heights! Drop me an IM and we can meet at the Old Rail Tavern.

Btw, to "nochrome": Go Rutgers! I used to live on Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick.
                      Definitely will do... A lil busy with wrk and such right now but I will definitely hit you up bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott@USRT View Post

good ol new brunswick.
                        Im actually a town over in milltown, but no one ever knows where that is so i just say new brunswick. I do spend alot of time in Nb tho
                        1991 Mazda Protege LX
                        sigpic
                        wtb Drv side doors

Comment

hi, i live in the ghetto.

newark

Comment

Working...
                          X