Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Upullrparts meets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upullrparts meets!

Well yesterday, Frogi and I went to the East Bethel Upull. I got a hatch for my car. No pics though. Today, Frogi, Whistler, and I went to the Rosemount location and I found Gold, E153 trannys FTW! Took the shifter today as I had no money for the tranny(s). Tomorrow, I hope to pick up at least one if not both trannys. Anyways onto todays pics:

Whistler on the left, Frogi on the right:

Frogi on the right and myself on the left:

Don't mind the raindrops on the pics

hey i met you at upullrparts e bethel . (i borrowed your Phillip screw driver)

I was wondering if your would know much about this turbo kit for my 94 mx6 !

i think it has almost everything ! i just need to know what else i would need !

oh. and would you know a place i could get it cheaper ??
    94 Mazda Mx-6

Comment

Originally posted by I <3 My Mx-6 View Post
      hey i met you at upullrparts e bethel . (i borrowed your Phillip screw driver)

I was wondering if your would know much about this turbo kit for my 94 mx6 !

i think it has almost everything ! i just need to know what else i would need !

oh. and would you know a place i could get it cheaper ??

Glad you made it here! that "turbo kit" is junk, you don't need most of those stuff, plus the kit is missing the main components like fuel injectors and a way to control spark/fuel. You can probably get everything that you need for the same amount of this so called turbo kit. Start up a work log here and lets see how we can help you go turbo on your MX-6. Welcome to the club!

Comment

how do i start up a work log ???
        94 Mazda Mx-6

Comment

here you go http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=265 Oh that was the Rosemount u pull, not East Bethel

Comment

haha. i went to both upull its .. couldn remember which one i seen you !
            94 Mazda Mx-6

Comment

so what exactly do i put on this worklog?
              i need to know a list of stuff i need since the kit doesnt have everything and its ****ty
              94 Mazda Mx-6

Comment

click on the page that I posted couple post up from this one

Comment

we gotta get together this spring for a pullin sesh. or some sort of a midwest meet. havent done one since a couple summers ago when it pissed all over us at that car show.
                  92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
                  sigpic

Comment

^ I don't have your number anymore, lost my phone. Send it to me via PM

Comment

pm sent. i got a lil n/a build goin. hope to have it done in the next month or 2.
                      92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X