Mazda FE3T Wagon with itbs and boost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man thats a kick ass build. excellent work
    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Very, very inspirational. Top notch A+

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

what does the FE3 come out of?

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Mx6, Capella/626, bongo van, ford laser iRS, ford telstar,
          In North America it came in the older Kia Sportage in a RWD config similar to the way the Miata uses a BP in RWD config.

Comment

ohh. seems like a beastly engine. i might have to get one of those if the kl doesnt go right. haha

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

hahah yeah way beta then a kl man and i have neva seen a laser with one

Comment

Originally posted by soul australia View Post
                hahah yeah way beta then a kl man and i have neva seen a laser with one
                It was a special version offered in South Africa... lucky guys there got lots of FE3 cars... I'm jealous

Comment

why ...... dnt be jealous just make yours faster hahahaha

Comment

awesome F@#$ing build man.

Crazy Drummer69 !!!!!!!!

Whats up with that molding piece man are you going to ship it out or what ????

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

sick
                      Rob's machina de destruccion
                      Originally posted by ragnarock01
                      "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

Mother of God, What the?

I had to look on the title web page to make sure I was still on a clubprotege, I thought for a moment I entered by mistake in some kind of spaceship project or some Mazda secret project.

Incredible, the welding is magnificent, to the naked eye its just another weld, but to those who really appreciate what it takes to weld like you do, its just art.

Thank you very much for posting the high resolution images! Excellent work!

Comment

cheers good to c some one likes them hahha i got my aprentice to do some of them and all the pipe work was fully purged to make the weld look the same on the inside ..

Comment

every time i look at this thread my pussy gets all wet
                            sigpic

Comment

hahahh yeah well u prob dnt wanna c the 323 i will put together it is going to be a bit more full on then this build parts r coming ....

Comment

dam cant wait to see it come to gether
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X