Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well mr ryan what do u suggest ??

Comment

Well I'm not Ryan, but I do suggest a spring puck kevlar clutch with a HD pressure plate. A light weight flywheel If you don't have one yet also

Comment

and were will i find one of these ?? will it hold the hp ??
        the pressure plate was beefed up to the max .... so i have been told to fit an evo pp and it will be able to be beefed up more

Comment

the box was rebuilt yesterday with late modle camery box clutch will be here early next week so it maybe running again realy soon maybe next week

Comment

some pics of it all back together (bigger brakes clutch box rebuild ect ect)... not long now ... have to sort out my blown out cat too hahahah

ohh and one off the ute its coming along too

Comment

This build is SICK.

Comment

ok went to the drags today was a fun event ...... go calder hahahaah

had a few probs with the inlet manifold not likeing boost or somthing and the silicon that holds the quads kept blowing off throu 2nd gear sucks arse then it poped its arse off if i geve it full throttle....

car ran 12.5 @113.33 and a 60 of 1.926
                12.1@ 115.84 and 60 of 1.926
                12.4@115.02 and 60 if 1.989 that was a limmiter dump hahah maybe less pressure in the tyers

i ran full slicks and if the inlet was ok id be all good but next time and mr luke from fullboost came over for a bit of a chatt and for some pics u will c the cable ties between the fuel rails in the pics hahahah didnt work last run it blew all 4 off and was slow....

c how i go next time ... i geuse there carnt be too much that can go wrong now hahah

Comment

Comment

amazing.
                    88 Mazda GTX- rusted dalmation, it runs?
                    00 Ford ZX2- red terd, mods: slow
                    00 Ford ZX2- purple ricerocket, 302whp/298wtq - SOLD

Comment

sexy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Fix that problem and you will be in the 10s

Comment

very nice! also nice to see someone else with a GD with wilwoods!
                          ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                          ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                          What are you driving?

Comment

ran an 11.7 at 121.5

blew a head gasket... think i got a bad batch of fuel ... i just started to drop the pressure out of the tyers and was only on 18 psi ...

it will be back bigger and faster

Comment

it has been a while and i have had heaps on moving work shops ect ect ... but i am nearly there with my stocko toyota 1mz mazda wagon.......hahah

there is a lot of work in the conversion *but almost there here are some pics *for everyone to look at and comment .... but before you say its realy close to the fire wall *its not *the inlet plenum sits the fertherst over

the hard part of the coversion to get the rear bank under the brake booster *to make it fit .....

i have a full spare set of mounts as i made it 20mm fether *to the pass side as i was going to make the box sit in the same place as when i did the fe3 in its place but the gt4 shafts wouldnt work with it there so i made them again 20mm closer to the drives side ....a bit of a pain in the arse but i wanted it right

[

Comment

ummm wow! Why did u ditch the fe3?

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                                1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

Working...
                                X