My Project.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Been thinking about buying these for the GT. They're 14 x 6 and only 13 lbs...

Comment

Nice, I like those wheels a lot. I however found 14 inch tire selection limited, and went for 15's.
        sigpic
        1992 Familia GT-X
        1988 323 GTX
        2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
        2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Sorry for being late to the crime scene.

I like your car very much, especially since it is a sedan.
          I really like the attention to detail on your car. awesome work.
          mazda stands by you

Comment

Originally posted by Mr N4SA View Post
            Sorry for being late to the crime scene.

I like your car very much, especially since it is a sedan.
            I really like the attention to detail on your car. awesome work.
            Thank you. Yes, it's in pretty good shape. Haven't had much time to give it a lot of attention and to accomplish more mods but I remain hopeful that they'll get done soon.... someday.

I'll post more pics when I get the chance.

I dropped it off tonight at a friend's house who's going to replace the starter for me. He was the one who sold it to me several years ago and he's an excellent mechanic. He's always said nice things about what I've done to it.

Makes me feel good.

Comment

Got my H-brace back on. Cleaned it up a little bit and tried to make it a little more purdy.....

I love the way the car drives with this installed (along with all the other braces that are on my car). I just have to be super careful since it hangs down so low. I'm only about 2 inches off the ground.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

^ that looks really neat
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Nice. Did you make that?
                  sigpic
                  1992 Familia GT-X
                  1988 323 GTX
                  2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
                  2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Got it off of ebay last year, but even though the seller said it was custom made to fit the BF there was no way..... I had to do some cutting and structureboy who lives close by helped with welding pieces back together. I can't thank him enough. I hope he's going to the corksport event. I need to remember to try to get a hold of him.

Comment

I thought that bumper looked familiar, then when you said who you sold it to it made sense. I knew it used to be silver. I now own it (and the rest of the car too). I'm interested in the Honda Civic short shifter, do you have any more details about that?

Comment

I believe the short shifter I used was for an early to mid-90's Civic. It's really inexpensive on ebay. I love it. Took all the slop out of the shifter.

Comment

What did you have to do to install it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdarx View Post
                            What did you have to do to install it?
                            Bribe a buddy.....

Where are you at? Maybe I can get him to help. We can get together at my place. You can buy him lunch.....

Comment

I'm just across the border in Surrey, Blaine is maybe a half hour or so from my place.

Comment

I'll PM you to work on getting together. I wonder if 91_sleeper has seen this post?

Comment

Working...
                                X