Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Little Taladega Track day dec.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Taladega Track day dec.11

Originally posted by Nemesis
    Alright guys, this is a track day I am putting on for a certain group but we need to attain 12 spots @ 150 dollars to run this on FRIDAY DECEMBER 11th. This will be a standard 2 car on track Street Car Test and Tune.

How will I take payment?
    --
    Check or Paypal is fine. If it is paypal I will require an extra 3 percent. I am a certified Business Paypal member.

I will need payment within 48 hours of SIGN UP

Who all is invited?
    --
    Anybody, from Novice to Expert, just come out an have fun.

Is this a competition?
    --
    No, there will be no offical timing, come out and drive normal or drive it hard. This is purely to provide seat time for people!

ATTN: IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER INSTRUCTION TIME PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

How will the run groups be ran?
    --
    I will be pairing simliarly powered cars together in groups of 2 at a time on track. Expect up to 3+ hours of seat time.

Originally Posted by Nemesis NO worries, ill have a few spares http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Elect...Q5fAccessories lol Oh hell, lmao!! I want one of

ill be riding with the planner...so ill see ua ll there. he has 2-3 spots he needs to be filled!

I would be so in if I was sure that my car would be ready in time.

--Ferdi
    If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
    -----
    Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
    Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
    Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

whats the last day for signup? is there a maximum turnout? I am going to try and rally some of the south florida guys to come.
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

deadline is next friday!

Comment

Working...
        X