Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two go in and one comes out (Operation body swap)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
    Where did you get the -4 an to 10mm x 1.5mm adapter? been looking around and knew some miata guys using them but couldn't remember where they were from.
    Summit Racing PN / 9919BFDERL

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
    gotta love the interchangeability lol, what do you think you'll put down for numbers with that turbo? stage 1 turbine wheel is how big compared to the stock one?
    All depends on what I'm doing about ecu's, with the bp26 ecu im pretty limited, so it's probably a good idea to ditch it for something better. Even with the gtr ecu you can only do so much.. Idk yet, don't really have the cash for a standalone atm. Stage 1 wheels are stock, nothing special and I'll probably upgrade it down the road.
    Last edited by jinx; 04-02-2010, 05:42 PM.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Forgot to put these up earlier.

Just an odd shot..

Miata valve cover almost done. I'm going to make a wire cover for it, just need to get around to it.
      Last edited by jinx; 04-02-2010, 07:54 PM.

Comment

looking good!
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Thanks :D Anyone know if the red 2.3 mazdaspeed caps fit the bp?

Comment

Test fit for compressor clocking. I see I'm going to have to figure something out to get the intake tube around the mount to the housing, maybe a 45 degree reducer would work. Look at how fast/much my manifold rusted sitting in the humid garage over night!!

Comment

That looks very very clean.

I can test fit the MS3 cap tonight for you - send me a PM for a reminder. Also remember that the 2010 and 2007-2009 oil caps for the Mazdaspeeds are different.

Didn't the Mazdaspeed Miata come with a billet cap? Big downside to these is how hot they get.

Comment

Wow the engine bay is super clean/sexy! Great work---can't wait to see it completed.
                sigpicwww.piercemotorsports.com www.piercemotorsport.com Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...91292610897146

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                  That looks very very clean.

I can test fit the MS3 cap tonight for you - send me a PM for a reminder. Also remember that the 2010 and 2007-2009 oil caps for the Mazdaspeeds are different.
                  I figured as much with the caps, but if you have access to one go for it

Comment

The engine bay is so clean and nice and just use a 90* reducer or just use a 90* bend and use that size pipe. Its only an intake side of the turbo so...
                    Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                    "Who Dey"

Comment

Some new goodies arrived not too long ago Can you spot em?

Last edited by jinx; 04-21-2010, 02:55 PM.

Comment

oil cap, wastegate, breather filter on valvecover. Also where does the pcv valve go into the miata vc?
                        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                        "Who Dey"

Comment

Breather is old and is just covering the hole to keep dust out while im doing stuff but that is where the pcv valve would go. I will be venting it to my catch can which freely vents out to the atmosphere, so there is no need for the valve anymore.

Comment

Such a tasteful/clean car...
                            sigpicwww.piercemotorsports.com www.piercemotorsport.com Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...91292610897146

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                              Thanks :D Anyone know if the red 2.3 mazdaspeed caps fit the bp?
                              If you're talking about the red one? Yeah, it fits. I've seen it on a couple miatas.
                              1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

That vc is sex.
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X