Wheel hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel hub

Hey guys once again i am having a problem with my Mazdaspeed protege. I need to replace my front hub. what i need to know from someone who has already done this is will i be able to get my hub off without destroying my wheel bearing or am i going to definitely replace my wheel bearing. From the diagram i have it looks like it slides out but i am pretty sure its pressed into the center of the bearing. Can someone give my info on this issue and how to resolve it. Thanks

i havent done it on my MSP, but i have done it on other mazdas. if it is the same it should just slide out. the bearing is usally pressed into the spindle. unless you drive an 88 mx6 and try to do your rear brakes where the bearing is pressed into the rotor. (stupid ass ****)

Comment

you definitely need to replace your wheelbearing. theres no real way around it.

snap ring>bearing- Bearings are not very expensive - i do recommend doing both sides @ the same time however, if @ all possible
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
      X