This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention all BF owners!!!

Anyone with a mazda 323 86-89 should look into another place to get parts or start buying the things you need before the end of the month http://www.corksport.com/index.php?d...&news_id=27#27

Link & quoted text courtesy of-Smoke187

Very sorry to see this happen. You can call corksport or email with thoughts/comments. the more input they get. who knows they might even reconsider keeping some product line.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Sad day.
    Mazda
    1988 Black 323 GT
    DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

I think the value of my car just doubled.

Comment

Hah. Sadly I've seen this day coming for a long time. I posted it to the yahoo list yesterday, I forgot about here but it looks like it's taken care of. I think Mark from the list nailed it on the head as to why this is happening.

"The people in this community are stubbornly DIY, and would rather fabricate or adapt something themselves than buy an existing product."

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
        1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
        1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
        1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
        1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Originally posted by FamiliaGT View Post
          Sad day.
          x323 ...crying...

Comment

Anyone want my downpipe? Its a stainless steel Jackson Auto sport(Winnipeg) built nice piece. My GT died so someone should buy this... Fits to stock turbo outlet and exhaust... waiting for 10 posts to list

Comment

My car is great for it's model,speed and fuel conditions.

Comment

Working...
              X