hahaha!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha!!

well, im another new fella to this board, i bought my proT last year na may, since, i've done a few mod's:

wings west body kit
    CAI
    Mazdaspeed exaust
    blue valve cover
    coilovers
    panasonic ghost head unit
    2 rockford HX2 12'' punch
    401s rockford amp
    0 gauge wire for show lol

i jus found this site not 5 min ago, so i hope im not feeding myself to the sharks, haha
    Attached Files

shark # 1 at your service. seriously though welcome to clubprotege. there are some great people here to share knowledge with. I looked at you pics. nice Pro. I really likr the color

Comment

thanks man, i'd pump pic's of the engine shyt i did, but it cant seem to shrink a pic to 100k and not have it only visable by rick morranis (short joke)

Comment

hola

I like the color of your car.. Very Nice!! w00t
        altho, how come you kept the stock wing on? wheres teh WW?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdavatar
          thanks man, i'd pump pic's of the engine shyt i did, but it cant seem to shrink a pic to 100k and not have it only visable by rick morranis (short joke)
          what do you use to re-size? if yu want PM me. i'll give you my e-mal address, you can send pics to me. I will resize using my super powers...I mean Photoshop and re-send them to you for posting

Comment

I dig the color too, love to see something a bit different. Gotta love the WW kit, gonna install fogs soon? Plans for rims?
            02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

ill be putting the fogs on this month actually, had to save a bit tho, up here in canada they cost me 300 and some change hah

Comment

where in Canada you at?

nice kit.. i thought the Wings West kit always came with little wings on the side of the front bumper, though (??)

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                RB springs
                Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

im in nova scotia, and it does have the wings infront and behind the front tires, jus have to look closer :D

Comment

ooohh. i see now!!
                    wikkid. i'm gonna have to get info from all you NS people.. going to the Maritimes for 10 days in the late spring/early summer.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                    RB springs
                    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                    MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

That color looks so nice with a Kit!!!!!!!
                      Sagaris

Comment

sweet car, welcome to the club....
                        so where were you hanging out before you found wihandyman.com....
                        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

welcome car looks nice!!!! have fun!!!!!!!
                          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

i still hang out in a local board www.lowmotion.org
                            its a maratime import community

Comment

oh yea, and i jus bought coilovers and a towerbar for my car too lol

Comment

Working...
                              X