Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4WD Shifter Cable BRASS Bushings (transmission end)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They shipped USPS to me.

And yes, the EVO 8/9 6-speed bushings are the right ones. They fit on my GTX and GTR boxes very nicely. The cables themselves, even as far back as when the BG's were made, are actually manufactured by mitsubishi (which is a corporation with MANY different divisions. If you look close, you can see other mitsubishi parts on the car, namely the VICS and FPR solenoids, and other sensors and things here and there.

--sarge

Comment

Just ordered the bushings!
      -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!
      -2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR, AEM turbo inlet system, 3" magnaflow exhaust.
      -2006 Pimped Grand Caravan 3.8L GT40...I'm kidding, it's stock

Comment

Originally posted by jnin View Post
        I just got a set from them... 28 USD for the set and 15 USD for the postage to send it overseas for something that small??? Still source-forge hasnt reply to me if its registered mail or not.
        I think its a little bit of rip off...But then again I was looking for them everywhere and couldnt find them. Guess when you want something bad you pay for it...
        I just got a reply...
        Unregistered but 1st class international mail...

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRauksauff View Post
          They shipped USPS to me.

And yes, the EVO 8/9 6-speed bushings are the right ones. They fit on my GTX and GTR boxes very nicely. The cables themselves, even as far back as when the BG's were made, are actually manufactured by mitsubishi (which is a corporation with MANY different divisions. If you look close, you can see other mitsubishi parts on the car, namely the VICS and FPR solenoids, and other sensors and things here and there.

--sarge
          Thanks for the reply ! And yes i've seen some things from mitsubishi on the car, like the rotor in the cap distributor. But I didn't know the cables were from them too.
          Thanks for the infos.
          Seb
          1st Gen Me

Comment

Originally posted by sebas180 View Post
            Hey btw, does anyone know if they ship ups or usps ?
            thanks
            Seb
            Hi mate
            They send via usps 7-10 working days. I got it in 13 days maybe because I am in Australia
            They charge 15 USD for postage but the parcel on it had 5.60 dollars for postage...LOL!
            What a rip off these guys are...Anyways the product looks ok though...

Comment

lol, I'm in canada and it's been 14 days now and still don't received the bushing yet.
              -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!

Comment

^^Same thing here. Ive ordered them in the beginning of March... And haven't recieved them yet.
                Lets say they are not verry attentionate with their clients....
                I don't know if I'm saying it right... my english sucks. Sry !

I can't wait to have them
                Seb
                1st Gen Me

Comment

I received mines within 1 week. But I didn't buy through the website, I've sent them an email requesting a paypal bill. The product is good though.

Comment

Do they have any replacements for the bf gtx? I have seen some hints that the bg cables work with a bf. Is that true? So the bushings might be the same?
                    Last edited by Talkurt; 07-02-2010, 02:01 PM.
                    '88 GTX

Comment

Hey just quick note that I installed and run mine's and it's great!

Comment

Can somebody post measurements for these bushings. I'd like to machine a set, but don't want to take mine apart to measure it. Either post here or PM me. Thanks for the help guys. Oh, if it's possible, measure them in mm.
                        Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Seconded!! I want to know if bushings from my
                          Tercel would work, it has brass bushings and they're great!!
                          '90 Miata
                          '90 Miata
                          Taco
                          '90 BG 4WD base- sold..

Comment

I ordered some bushings from speed source. Its almost been a month and still havent got them yet. Emailed them and no reply.

Comment

call them
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Got my bushings and installed them today. Felt a minor improvement. Thats probably because my factory bushings were in okay shape. Still has some slop in the shifter. Is there bushings on the shifter side that can be replaced?

Comment

Working...
                                X