New to ClubPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to ClubPro

Hey all, I'm JD, and I'm also with FEOA as well as on here (JDs 5spdScort). Just wanted to learn a bit more about the Mazda Chassis and where better to do it than here? Thanks for reading my ramble, and hope to make some friends here!

Spc D U.S. Army
    94 ELXGT, engine and trans located. After pickup, time to start piecing together the stuff I need.

Originally posted by Lord_Vader
    Impressive.... Most Impressive

where at in NC?
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Ft. Bragg, A.K.A. Hell... Because yes, it DID freeze over last year... :D
      94 ELXGT, engine and trans located. After pickup, time to start piecing together the stuff I need.

Comment

Welcome to cp
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Thanks all, and I'm no stranger to the search button (I heard mass sighs from all over the board) and I'm SOMEWHAT knowledgeable about cars.

Anyways, here's a couple of pics of Optimus -

Comment

Working...
          X