Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

summer meet 6-12-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

summer meet 6-12-10

well we dont seem to get together much so i figure lets kick off the summer right with a meet.

i say 6-12-10

start the day right with a jy party at 8am( northern u-pull)
    then hit up chilli's for some grub. then go cruz around. maybe find a nice route with some fun turns and nice striaght aways.

what do yall think? any ideas?

im hoping to have my pro going by then.

another idea is we could grill here at my place then go to the car show down the street. lots of nice rides. mainly american muscle.

people showing up:

1.frogi323
    2. itsageo
    3.j.sher350
    4.mx-3_4evr
    5.photoeye0
    6.bpt323.....unless he finds a extra appendages
    7.whistler
    8.madtownmazda
    9.defiler
    Last edited by frogi323; 03-05-2010, 10:01 PM.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

To far for me to travel with the car, but would love to meet some of you guys eventually.

Comment

not to far. you got 5 months. enough time to make her reliable.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

To far in general. I have club meets for my local affiliation, and I have to keep the car running till October when I am going to a festiva meet in the outter banks. Then it is probably going to be sold :-)

Comment

im down for this. should have my pro all done by this time.
          92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
          sigpic

Comment

I'm still new only this site but would be interested in going.

Comment

that would be awsome. all welcome new or old. other states welcome to join the fun.

o yeah where in mpls are u??

Comment

you plannin on the u pull in e bethel???
                sigpic

Comment

depends on which has the better selection. im hoping on e bethel yard. to far for you?

Comment

I will be there in the impulse. Find the yard with the most storms/isuzus .

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

I will be there! And I'll try to have my POS runnin by then too!

Thanks for the PM

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                        98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

nah wont be a problem. might be moving up to alex for good but we'll see.
                          sigpic

Comment

awsome. this could turn out to be a good meet. so any ideas on what yall wanna do? like chilli's or grill? go for a cruise? etc...

Comment

hmm.....grillin would be pretty sweet. but so would chili's. think we should have vote..

i vote grilling w/ a feer beers. yummmmm.....

deff a JY run and you said something bout a car show?? hmm....sounds like a good idea.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X