This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Kia Intermediate Shaft (28 Spline)

As the title states, I would prefer not to have to buy a new one outright, anyone have a line on a good to great condition one?
    1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

I dont have one, I can check the local salvage yard tho if im feeling generous.
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

You fail for posting this in the parts for sale not wtb section. Lol
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

nub
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

talk to MD323/Shawn, he has one
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Ferdi has a line on one, but if that falls through (doubt it lol), I'll give Shawn a ring.

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Here it is. Installed a new bearing and was painted black before I installed it in my car (~3000 miles). The paint does have scratches and chips that I just touched up with a paint marker. The bottom of the bearing carrier has a piece of heat-reflective fiberglass tape as I had some left over and my 3" was a little close to it. Dust shield is perfectly round, no dents. $85 + shipping.

--Ferdi

If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
              -----
              Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
              Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
              Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

^
                thats a good deal! you should really jump on that.
                ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                What are you driving?

Comment

Yeah, get me a shipping quote and pm me your paypal.

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Funds sent!

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Bought and recieved by me!

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Working...