Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Cars and Coffee - Every Saturday - Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars and Coffee - Every Saturday - Las Vegas

Cars and Coffee™ Las Vegas launched June 14th, 2008. The first show had over 250 cars and promises to grow as word of the show spreads throughout the community. Cars and Coffee™ Las Vegas is a weekly Saturday morning gathering of auto enthusiasts from 8:00am - 11:00am where hundreds of proud drivers from the Las Vegas area and beyond will congregate to kick tires and have a cup of coffee. There will be something for everyone to enjoy; classics, exotics, concepts, hotrods, motorcycles and motor-sport. And it's all free, minus the coffee of course.

Join us every Saturday from 8:00am to 11:00am at 9500 S Eastern Ave in the Sansone Park Place shopping center (215 and Eastern). Come out and support Las Vegas' own weekly car meet, make some new friends, hang out for awhile, and see some amazing cars.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES

CLICK HERE FOR THE FORUM

CARS AND COFFEE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    Local car meets in the Antelope Valley - Antelope Valley Auto Enthusiasts

ima have to roll threw one of these days my boss has somethin to do with this event the vegas bail scions n the grey porche is him. so whats up with the mazda meets in lv??
    sigpic

Comment

Ok, cool! As far as Mazda meets in Las Vegas, not too much lol I just moved to LV a couple weeks ago from Ohio. www.lvmazdas.com meets every Thursday night though.

Comment

sweet good lookin out man
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheOnenOnly View Post
          sweet good lookin out man

I try

Comment

I'll be there this weekend!

Comment

Working...
            X