Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My GT..With Many Pics! Old Timer Checking In.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News, I like that.
    Can't wait for the drive in the GT
    mazda stands by you

Comment

i soooo miss my gt...slownrusty...awsome car bro.
      hi team

Comment

Originally posted by m323pwr View Post
        i soooo miss my gt...slownrusty...awsome car bro.
        Thanks!!! Going to keep her as long as she will keep me

Comment

Have you done anything new to the car??? What's up with a driving video?

Comment

I have not done anything to the car in ages, as I have been busy with a new job, other car projects..yadda yadda! I promise to get a good driving video soon for you guys.

Comment

where did u find your coilovers??? im having trouble finding some

Comment

Man that paint is unreal, nice 323! Reminds me of my friend in high school who would wax his olds cutlass everyother day. We could slide clear across it like it was ice.

The look forward to the ride along video.
                88 323 GT - 03 Protege5 - 07 Mazda 5

Comment

Hey old timer.... ;D
                  Good to have you back in the group. Hope you, your familyt and your cars are well. LIke you, I've been so busy that I haven't really done much but I'm going to have to challenge you to a throw down to get us motivated! LOL.

Cheers.

Comment

Hey slownrusty. I found 2 threads that you had created on mazda323perfomance.com that I had saved on my old pc. My laptop died on me so I had to draw back for my old pc and while searching through some old documents that i was motivated by the thread Upcoming surprise for the BF community....... by FE3-323, I came across these 2 by you.

1. The Ultimate BF Suspension Upgrade Pictorial...Mucho Pics!!! This is the thread that inspired to do my suspension upgrade on my bf gt.Some pictures are no longer available for viewing, but most of them is is still there.

2. Lowering Springs...A Pictorial, installed on my BF! I was thinking of merging this with The Ultimate BF Suspension Upgrade Pictorial. This is also missing some pictures.

With your permission I would love to post the threads here on cp in the Suspension/Brakes - BF Chassis thread.

Lemme know what your views are on my suggestion.
                    Last edited by mazkam; 01-05-2013, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LN323 View Post
                      Hey old timer.... ;D
                      Good to have you back in the group. Hope you, your familyt and your cars are well. LIke you, I've been so busy that I haven't really done much but I'm going to have to challenge you to a throw down to get us motivated! LOL.

Cheers.
                      LN - Doing well and glad to be here! Family is doing well and the time has flown by as you can relate to. Glad top hear all is well on your end. Nice to see the old crowd still holding onto their BFs. When does the challenge start?

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
                      Hey slownrusty. I found 2 threads that you had created on mazda323perfomance.com that I had saved on my old pc. My laptop died on me so I had to draw back for my old pc and while searching through some old documents that i was motivated by the thread Upcoming surprise for the BF community....... by FE3-323, I came across these 2 by you.

1. The Ultimate BF Suspension Upgrade Pictorial...Mucho Pics!!! This is the thread that inspired to do my suspension upgrade on my bf gt.Some pictures are no longer available for viewing, but most of them is is still there.

2. Lowering Springs...A Pictorial, installed on my BF! I was thinking of merging this with The Ultimate BF Suspension Upgrade Pictorial. This is also missing some pictures.

With your permission I would love post the theards here on cp in the Suspension/Brakes - BF Chassis thread.

Lemme know what your views are on my suggestion.
                      You bet bro..go for it..I have ALL the pics saved so if you need a few to complete the thread I can add them. Thanks for doing that and hopefully it will prove useful for owners doing suspension work /upgrades.

Comment

LN - Doing well and glad to be here! Family is doing well and the time has flown by as you can relate to. Glad top hear all is well on your end. Nice to see the old crowd still holding onto their BFs. When does the challenge start?

I'm waiting to find out if I have a winning lottery ticket. That way I can build my dream garage and have room to work on my car(s) without being stuck out in the rain..... When I get my new garage built, I'll let you know... ;D

Comment

Beautiful
                          '88 323 GT
                          '88 323 GTX

Comment

Hey slownrusty, here is the link to The Ultimate BF Suspension Upgrade Pictorial...Mucho Pics!!! write up that you had done. Its missing some pictures but I've added comments where they are required so that you will be able to identify the ones that are missing.

The Ultimate BF Suspension Upgrade Pictorial...Mucho Pics!!!
                            Last edited by mazkam; 12-16-2012, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Love your car slownrusty. Im also glad to see more BF's out there.
                              1988 Mercury Tracer. (aka Ford Laser)

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

Comment

Thanks for all the comments and compliments guys!
                                Yaisn

Comment

Working...
                                X