JVC CD Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JVC CD Player

Hey Blue, is that your CD on sale on Sounddomain? It is going for $240. How do you like it compared to other models you have and also, do you use the adjustable subwoofer output level? I notice it has only 2Volt outs though. Otherwise, a nice unit.
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Originally posted by MisterT
    Hey Blue, is that your CD on sale on Sounddomain? It is going for $240. How do you like it compared to other models you have and also, do you use the adjustable subwoofer output level? I notice it has only 2Volt outs though. Otherwise, a nice unit.

naw, that one is the 9700, i've got the 9750. mine has 4 volt pre outputs rather than 2 volts. i don't know exactly what else is different right off the top of my head, though. the 9750 is only $280 off crutchfield. that's a helluva deal. i paid just under $300 off e-bay when i got mine.

edit: no, i don't use the subwoofer level control, since i just have one set of RCA's going to my audio control 4XS x-over, so i don't even use the sub output. before i was running the 4xs i did use it, and it worked very well

Comment

Working...
    X