Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

The Golden Age of Trucking Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Golden Age of Trucking Museum

The museum is housed in a large, nicely laid out, well lit, modern building and contains over 40 antique and more recent older vehicles including trucks, cars and tractors ranging in age from ~ 1912 to the 1980s. Photography is welcomed and it also contains a reference library open to the public - a nice idea. Those of you either interested in antique trucks or the history of vehicle development in our country should find a visit here very interesting and enjoyable.

The museum is located at 1101 Southford Road in Middlebury and easily accessed right off I-84, east or west, Exit 16.

Year round, the museum is open Tuesday through Saturday 10 am to 4 pm, and Sunday 12 noon to 4 pm.

Admission fees: Adults US $8; children under 16 $5, and family (2 adults and children under age 16) $20.

My family and I last visted the museum in August 2008 at which time I took several photos of the vehicles on display. Those interested can view them in the Photo/Video Gallery at http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47804

Happy Motoring!
    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter
Working...
X