1997 Protege $1500 FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 Protege $1500 FL

Its a 1997 Mazda Protege DX, it has the Z5 4 cylinder 1.5L engine and an Automatic transmission.

-New driver and passenger side axles
    -Fresh oil change
    -Brand new windshield
    -Aftermarket Stereo with HD speakers(not installed in picture)
    -Aftermarket 14" wheels
    -Nearly new tires
    -125k miles
    -Clean interior
    -Almost new battery w/ warranty from Sams Club
    -Free and Clear Title in hand

There are a couple of faults with the car. The A/C blows but its not cold, I don't know much about A/C so I couldn't tell you why. It isn't the prettiest car in the world but it isn't the ugliest either, It has a few dings, and a couple small dents. But all that put aside it is a great car, I would love to keep this car but I need to get rid of it to pay for college and other things. The KBB value on the car is $1900, I'm only asking $1500 firm. I've put a good bit of money into this car over the past few months so It should be good to go for a while and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it out of state tomorrow.

Obviously you can email me to request more pictures or to inquire about the car @ Ipathsteve@aol.com
    Please Call or text (772)539-2893
    If I don't answer I'm at work, please leave a message.

someone broke the key off in the trunk and tried to pry it. the trunk still opens with the key.

small dent there, you can't really see it though. it doesn't bind the door or anything

-Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s
Working...
X