No announcement yet.

Flyrtle #6 September 24-26th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you wanna half a room dude, lemme know!

Comment

Yea ill let you know...dont know if ima have my son that weekend or not yet

sflamazdacrewforum.com
      Feoa.net

Comment

Guys, I might (keeping fingers crossed) make it. My BP decided to drop all it's oil pressure today....

Comment

^ ouch. junkyard run for sure
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
            Guys, I might (keeping fingers crossed) make it. My BP decided to drop all it's oil pressure today....
            I'm going to be down in west palm saturday and sunday, give me a call and I might be able to lend a hand pulling one. I think there are a couple BP's down there.
            -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
            VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

I'm thinking about going.....I bet I'd have the only Kia and be voted best POS haha.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                ^ ouch. junkyard run for sure
                yeah 2 yards here have bps for $200, I'll come up with something, I gotta make this meet.

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                I'm going to be down in west palm saturday and sunday, give me a call and I might be able to lend a hand pulling one. I think there are a couple BP's down there.

Thanks, I'm hoping to grab a motor or donor car this weekend. Thanks again for the offer.

Comment

Just a heads to everyone interested in t-shirts but has not sent payment yet. The deadline is this Friday. It's not looking like I will run very many extras, if any. So if you plan to get a shirt I need the payment in by Friday so I can get the money over to the t-shirt printer to get he ball rolling.

Here's a link to the shirt thread for payment info.

If you're local, paypal me anyways. I'd prefer that over cash as this year's meet has a lot more accounting involved than past years to keep track and pay all the vendors involved.

-Andy
                  92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                  HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                  Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                  As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

great pricing on the T shirts!! free bump for more orders
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I'm getting one thursday AFAIK.
                      -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                      VF10 powered!
                      262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                      13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

dont think i'll be making this, ran into financial problems and still no car in sight
                        Originally posted by 90prtege
                        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                        Originally posted by Turpro
                        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                        CRZbrussian: that sux
                        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

i warned you alex....... im packing 3/4" nylon rope........ about 20 feet of it....

hey guess what everybody!!!! alex is coming to flyrtle

Comment

Depending on how much money I have then, I might come hang out at PBIR, but won't be running my car. I already paid for the dyno, so I have to show up for that

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                            HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                            Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

i put an order in twice lol almost forgot about the grl i got 1 XL and 1 Small ladies thx payment sent
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                                Depending on how much money I have then, I might come hang out at PBIR, but won't be running my car. I already paid for the dyno, so I have to show up for that
                                What day is pbir? Im geting tunned today so ill run

sflamazdacrewforum.com
                                Feoa.net

Comment

Working...
                                X