My car got broken into.... dumbest thief ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car got broken into.... dumbest thief ever

so yeah My car got broken into the other night. that's not even the ****ty part. First off the car was unlocked but they had to throw a rock through the back window. second what did they take? a carhart jacket with maybe 4 bucks in one of the pockets. I never really lock my car because my place is in such a safe area ( one block from a police station and cops drive by every 5 mins) i just can't understand why anyone would bust open a window on an obviously unlocked car to steal a jacket. besides i would have given them the damn jacket.
    www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

i take that back not the dumbest thief but the most irritating.
    www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

maybe it was someone who doesn't like you?
      93 323, 94 MX-3, 04 MSM, 83 Jeep Cherokee, 87 b2000
      www.gunshowracing.com

Comment

carhartts are expensive.
        sigpic

Comment

Not that bad, I was in Toronto..Parked in a ghetto parking garage. With tons of friends, walking back to the car (my girlfriends 94' BG Auto). My friend says "You parked in the ghettoist (is that a word?) parking garage, your car is definitely broken into."

Sure enough when we finally find the car all my friends start laughing at sight of the quarter window smashed. Unfortunately for the thief the locks in the back of the car get extremely hard to move in the cold (it was February) and the retard could get the lock so he stole my $10 **** fm transmitter and some pretzels.
          My Garage:
          1987 Mazda RX7 5 Lug Swap, 88 Motor, 88 Transmission, S5 Tailights FOR SALE
          1994 Mazda Protege DX 1.8L SOHC, Auto
          1999 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2L Auto Daily Driver

Comment

that's kinda funny. but ya, carharts can make some bucks..

day after halloween, my car got broken into at work. I laughed about the entire thing... They took my backpack which was had a blood soak shirt, and torn to hell, dirty as sin, and blood stained jeans, along with some uber sweaty socks and a canon lame @$$ camera. You think i'd be bummed about the camera, BUT i use it for exterior vid/pics at rallycross events, so enough dirt has gotten inside the camera that it almost never turns on, the shutter likely doesnt open, and the lens won't extend at all. The worst part was i had a brand new box of condoms in there which i just got the night before. Had a good Halloween . they left the stereo and everything else, just grabbed the bag and ran. I was told about this cause employees told me the cops were around my car looking everywhere... I went out and noticed everything, laughed.. re-locked my car and went back to work.
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I feel your pain. I had a punk ass thief throw a big rock through my driver's window, take a crowbar to my dash just to rip out the radio and break it in the process
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Some people broke into mine, found my lock for my wheels, took my 15" rims and tires, lug nuts, dumped my glove box, took my amps, tool box, 250 cd case, jack stands, jack, ac / dc/ converter, oil, filters, frnt and rear strut bars, meguiers car wash, armor all, and some other stuff. I was pissed.

Then, to top it all off, it was raining, and the cops took my police report over the phone.

edit. found some pics:
                A week before
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5541.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	1222420
                One thursday morning @ 8 am

Name:	IMG_5563.JPG
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	1222421
                After a 4 hrs round trip home, and $11 at the jy to get a pass window.

Name:	IMG_5568.JPG
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	1222422
                Last edited by 93BlkOnGreenPro; 07-18-2010, 06:47 PM.
                My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Anybody that does nasty stuff like that to someone else is a douche bag.
                  SPI swapped

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WhiteLightning96

Comment

Originally posted by 93BlkOnGreenPro View Post
                    Some people broke into mine, found my lock for my wheels, took my 15" rims and tires, lug nuts, dumped my glove box, took my amps, tool box, 250 cd case, jack stands, jack, ac / dc/ converter, oil, filters, frnt and rear strut bars, meguiers car wash, armor all, and some other stuff. I was pissed.

Then, to top it all off, it was raining, and the cops took my police report over the phone.

edit. found some pics:
                    A week before
                    [ATTACH]43452[/ATTACH]
                    One thursday morning @ 8 am
                    [ATTACH]43453[/ATTACH]
                    After a 4 hrs round trip home, and $11 at the jy to get a pass window.
                    [ATTACH]43454[/ATTACH]
                    that is upsetting to see. I hope they get theirs some day.

Comment

unholy crap this forum is still going? Sold the car that got broke into and have gone through about 5 other vehicles since then. and now 6 years later I'm back at genesis. Life can hit you hard and it's always a long story. Since nobody likes a long drawn out bs story I'll keep it short. I found myself one day with no vehicle and a desperate need for a reliable one quick. Test drove a few newer mazdas thinking I'd like back in to that family but couldn't find a fit. Getting more desperate a buddy that ran a local wrecking yard mentioned he had a 93 protege 5speed that needed a timing belt. I bought it off him the next day when I saw what it was. 1993 Mazda protege lx with just over 99,000 miles. Not a cherry and it's taken a lot of work to get where it is but I'm only 500 bucks into it. It's becoming my Restore/Rebuild addiction lately. So when I figure out this new forum layout I'll be sharing all my progress with you fine folks. And to any of the old school guys that remember me and my old car it's been too long but I'm glad I bought another one. I'm never getting rid of this one.lol
                      www.gopostal.com

Comment

Welcome back!
                        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                        "Who Dey"

Comment

Working...
                        X