X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
    I like the idea about doing it at mazdafest. Its close to me lol

I like the idea of invading another meet, all the hard work is done and if it turns out like flyrtle this year we still have plenty to do and see.
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

sounds like an idea. You think we should contact the meet holders and talk to them so they can set a small section aside or something?
      I don't want it to me like me and mazdaspd show up and then 30 cars later md323 does and its just an unorganized mess.
      If we do decide to invade another meet i think we should have some exclusive CP activities too.
      -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
      VF10 powered!
      262 Whp & 257 Wtq
      13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

CP village!

For an organizer to take us seriously we are going to need actual commitments from member that they will show come hell or high water.

Again I will use flyrtle 2 years running as an example
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

Then lts make this a "who will make cp's national meet for 2012 at mazdafest" thread. Its in Indy so I'm there for sure. I'm sure if we have a dedicated list(ones that paid already to enter) they could split us off. At least hope they can. They usually put specific models together so we'd have to let them know who all will be there that's registered and see if they can split us off into our owe section.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

wherever whenever im always game
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

indi is 18-19 hours away from me. not bad considering i do that driving home to B'more
              -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

I won't make this one

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

2012 is soo far away.. We could probably manage a 2011 one?
                  -Steve

VF10 powered!
                  262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                  13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Only problem with that is it's already dropping temps here. High 61 today. low 40s. Sure you Floridians want to plan something lol
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

huh? I like colder weather.
                      lol
                      -Steve

VF10 powered!
                      262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                      13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

with mazdafest, you pre-register. so they will know beforehand how many of what cars will be showing up. so they organize parking by the pre-register's. if they have a bunch of 323's, they will have there own sub section. they didnt last year cause i dont think a 323 or protege even came. lol
                        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                        What are you driving?

Comment

lets just choose dead center of the country. so its far almost equal distance for everyone? lol or we can just do one in the dirty jersey and have all the gankster hundah boys invade the meet lol
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

There's just more members East ways. I feel we will have a better turnout if we have it somewhere in the Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, or Missouri or somewhere around there.
                            -Steve

VF10 powered!
                            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                              There's just more members East ways. I feel we will have a better turnout if we have it somewhere in the Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, or Missouri or somewhere around there.
                              Do like lol
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                                Do like lol
                                I have a 2nd driver capable of driving the 323 so anything is the 10-20 hour range is fine with me.
                                -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Working...
                                X