Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NC sounds good. What dates is it held? If my cars in good running order I'll take some days off at work to drive down.

HTC Droid Incredible

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
      figure a location & i'll put funding into making it happen. simple as that
      Here is an idea to find a location.... Lets take votes on states.
      BUT! WITH THE FOLLOWING RULES:

1. YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN.(if you do you must revote or it gets voided)

2. THE STATE YOU VOTE FOR MUST BE AT LEAST 2 STATES AWAY FROM THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN.(example: you live in FLORIDA you cannot vote for GA, AL OR MS. But you can choose TN, AR, SC, LA or any other state)

I think this would be a fair way FOR EVERYONE to find a destination and count me in ryan, would be awesome to start a fund. I just hope that everyone that participates on the voting would go to whatever state wins, instead of going bitter.
      AGAIN JUST AN IDEA.
      sigpicBACK TO SQUARE 1

Comment

Hold on.....

(Goes to get map)

HTC Droid Incredible

Comment

I'm in NC, about 1.5 hrs from WTRG, so I'm willing to make a 10 hr drive one way to meet up with you guys. It'll be the first real road trip for the car. Either my girl will come, or my best friend who use to have a wicked bumblebee 96 vr6 golf drivers edition.

Wherever it is, I need a vacation, so more than likely, me, someone, and Maxine are in!
          My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

if its within 1500 miles I'm down. So anywhere on the east coast is cool with me. we need to get serious about this though. Time is approaching quickly, and if we put it off and put it off its not going to happen. Chris & ryan- PM me, I'm willing to do somekind of organizing or something. I really want this to happen
            -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
            VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

I haven't driven out of California on my own with my Protege. Sounds both daring and exciting! If I do go, I'll see if my man wants to come along.

Maybe we should go to to New Mexico or Oregon. Yeah, I live in Cali, but way down south of it. That'll be a long drive up there. LOL
              sigpic

Car: 1999 Mazda Protege
              Daily Driver/Locksmith Vehical

Comment

Gatlinburg tn. There's **** to do there
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                  Gatlinburg tn. There's **** to do there
                  ^^^ Gatlinburg is a nice suggestion. Plenty of curvy roads too
                  88 323 GTX
                  93 Protege LX
                  00 Jeep Cherokee
                  88 Ford Ranger GT
                  15 F150

Comment

15 hour trip to Gatlingburg from my place. Not bad.

Comment

I'll vote for Tennessee, but Knoxvegas instead. Closer to Deal's Gap and the Cherohala Skyway.

I am allowed if i don't show up in a Protege or EGT, right?

Comment

Man poeple don't forget that if there is a meet there is also poeple fomr canada comming

I'm in with lots of cars from quebec!!

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
                        Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
                        Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

Too bad we missed the EECMM that was in Gatlinburg either way, TN is a decent drive up from SFL, 12 hrs I believe, maybe a little more. I'm down for that. This needs to be taken seriously though I'm not driving my car half a day straight for a ****ty turnout xD
                          '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

I agree^^ even though its only 6hrs away id hate to drive that far just for a dozen ppl.
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Yeah me too....if its in Tenesse it like 17 hour drive....so it has to be a big meet!

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
                              Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
                              Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

I'm down for Tennessee. Should we make that the official location? Seems to be cool with most people. I might bring a buddy of mine also. He doesn't have a car, but whatever.

HTC Droid Incredible

Comment

Working...
                                X