Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha omgwtf!

i have no words to describe this...

Deep in the forest lived Billy and his charming companions. They peacefully honed their bodies and listened to music there. But a wave of development came up...
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Holy $***! wtf? Somebody smoked a bad batch!
    Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Someone is

What the hell were you searching for when you found that ****???
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

old link is old!! That showed up several months ago, I don't remember where. funny, though!

Comment

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
          HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
          Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

what is seen, cannot be unseen!!
            Originally posted by 90prtege
            have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
            Originally posted by Turpro
            Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
            CRZbrussian: that sux
            CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
            CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

bahahahahahhahaa thats funny ......

Originally posted by minnesotapj
              Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
              price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
              Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
              The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
              *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

ummmm yeah ....

Comment

i wasn't sure if it was posted before. seems pretty epic really..

this is what i WAS looking at, and it showed in the suggestions:
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                  Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                  "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

looks like a good way to get splatted by a tractor trailer!
                    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

gaaaay really doesn't say it
                      funny though
                      1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
                      1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
                      2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
                      1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

swapping into another shell!

Comment

Really a funny thought man , you were in drinks may be while writing this ...lolz

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post
                            i wasn't sure if it was posted before. seems pretty epic really..

this is what i WAS looking at, and it showed in the suggestions:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agfpc...eature=related

this is sick......what would you think if you where riding your bike down the hill and got passed by a guy on roller blades......lolol

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                            Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                            price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                            Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                            The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                            *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

What did I just watch?! o___o;

Seriously, you probably looked real hard to find this. LMAO!
                              sigpic

Car: 1999 Mazda Protege
                              Daily Driver/Locksmith Vehical

Comment

Working...
                              X