2011 mx-3_4evr's turbo MX-3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that shouldnt be hard antonio. but ur gonna need a bigger turbo
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
      that shouldnt be hard antonio. but ur gonna need a bigger turbo
      My goal is to have the fastest VJ20 in the world

Comment

hmmm you need to make 246.8whp to beat this guy...

Stock block, stock head, stock VJ20 @ 18psi 246.7whp/224wtq
        specB8 180 stock block, stock headstock gtx turbo ihi rhb52 vj20 boosting 17~18 psi approximate 1.2 barrx7 560 cc purple top injectorstial mv-s external wast...

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
        MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

^ that's who I'm after

Comment

I totally don't believe that one. Its got a custom manifold with a external wastegate. Noone does all that for a vj20. I know the skuce manifold but still.
            Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
            "Who Dey"

Comment

having the fastest/most powerful VJ20 is like wanting to **** the prettiest girl in the trailer park

sure you can do it, but most people aren't gonna be impressed
              sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
              92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
                I totally don't believe that one. Its got a custom manifold with a external wastegate. Noone does all that for a vj20. I know the skuce manifold but still.
                I believe it 100%, i don't know why you're so sceptical lol, the custom vj-20 manifold with external gate has been before plenty of times, so why not in this application again?

antonio, i say go for it man, see if you can crank out more power! i don't see why you shouldn't be able too! money is the limit haha!

are you using a stock cast downpipe? i cant remember anymore
                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

^Yeah that's what I'm talking about! I got the stock cast one, but I'm trying to get a corksport one

Comment

mind you that car also says its on race fuel...

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                    MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                      I believe it 100%, i don't know why you're so sceptical lol, the custom vj-20 manifold with external gate has been before plenty of times, so why not in this application again?

antonio, i say go for it man, see if you can crank out more power! i don't see why you shouldn't be able too! money is the limit haha!

are you using a stock cast downpipe? i cant remember anymore
                      I'm skeptical because if you look at his video of the gtr in the second gen with the 60-1 turbo on it look at the wastegates. Both are in the same location like its the same turbo manifold, both have the same ewg on them and if you look closely it looks like they're running the same bov. So that is some of the reasons why i'm skeptical. Oh yeah jinx is also running a t3/t4 at like 15psi and only pulling down 229whp. so yeah i have good reason to doubt it.
                      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                      "Who Dey"

Comment

but jinx is also on stock BP26 ecu... with a good tune jinx could pull alot more power @ the same boost.

Comment

yea the CS downpipe would be an improvement lol, blazin has one for sale right now...

are you planning on going with an EWG setup as well? idk if you'll be able to get the numbers you want if you don't...
                          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

No I'm staying internal wastegate. My goal is 14 psi and some bump on the timing thanks to E85. I will have 9.5 compression ratio, exintake turbo cams, big port & polish, GTR intake manifold, 460cc injectors, etc... I think I have enough to make it pass 250whp

Comment

Originally posted by CaymenEGT91 View Post
                              mind you that car also says its on race fuel...
                              E85= 105-110 octane

Comment

Dont you make downpipes?

Comment

Working...
                                X