Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So does anybody else agree with my 2 meets plan?

Comment

Should work for almost everyone if we do two meets. I'll probably be at the Carolina one depending on if my car is drivable by then. Probably not the Iowa meet, though.

Comment

Hi, just caught this thread today...
        I think a meet anywhere in TN or the Carolinas is cool for me too since I live in Nashville. I did vote for Gatlinburg, figured it would be nice and cool up there compared to how it is where I'm at lol. Any decision on when and where this is gonna happen yet?

Comment

yeah. this aint gonna happen this year.
          -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
          VF10 powered!
          262 Whp & 257 Wtq
          13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

How about we make this for next year then? Get the word out more, give people more time to plan/save money, more people could make it then. My car is in no condition to make any kind of long trip anyway

Comment

i'm in for a meet! Next year i'll be at the sonic meet in PA, maybe we can do something there? Or even at the orange county all mazda meet?

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
              Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
              Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

Carolinas will be great!!!

Carolinas will be great...about the same distance for all the east coast

Comment

Yeah next year is the best decision imo. I'm planning on upgrading the IC and exhaust setup in my msp anyway, maybe by next year, I'd actually have it more or less race-worthy...

Comment

next year we will push through for a national meet. this year didn't come together very nice
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

north carolina would be perfect for me, considering I live there
                      Mazda Protege 2000 LX

Comment

I think it's getting close to talking about a 2012 meet, but for some reason I can't start a thread in this category. I think my "privileges" have been "blocked". I feel like a second class citizen on this forum sometimes.

Comment

only this forum is blocked from public posting. too many people trying to create threads- There is a good amount of forum re-structuring to do when i have the time
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                            only this forum is blocked from public posting. too many people trying to create threads- There is a good amount of forum re-structuring to do when i have the time
                            Thanks for the explanation. I'm fine with that decision.... just didn't know that that's how it's being handled. No big. Is it "out of place" for me to suggest that a new thread be started with regard to trying to organize a 2012 national meet? I figure that the sooner the idea is discussed, the more time people have to either help organize or at least clear the calendar for it and/or plan for it. What do you think? :D

Comment

2012 thread started......... post according

thread closed!

Comment

Working...
                              X