This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official 2011 whatever thread

Got to use the mill in class today to rework my vj11 t3 adapter plate to vj20 adapter plate.
    Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
    "Who Dey"

1st post!!!!!

edit: second post because you started it...

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

yay!! finally lol.... ummm got a forward facing manifold made this year
      Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
      99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
      01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

So figured out the clicking axle problem on the 2 gen. Heard some clicking noises off an on, turn up radio... fast forward couple days, radio maxed/clicking now non-stop. Figure time to change axle. Pull over on way home, annoying ****. Look at axle, intact, no grease anywhere. I think wtf... some how decided to hand check lug nuts.. Finger tighten nuts till get home. Cant find lug wrench. Go to bed. Hand tighten lugs this morning, head to work! Longest 10 miles ever. hahah, get to work, grab lug wrench, tighten ALL SIXTEEN nuts! wtf. All better now.

tl;dr: axle clicking noise the other day was loose lug nuts, tightened nuts, problem fix!

Comment

Can't believe I forgot to open a new whatever thread. Thaks Shawn

So I made a new years resolution to lose weight. Well so far so good. Started at 259. Weighed in last night at 240. 230s here I come. Goal is to stabilize at 215-225 max. For real though I need to be down to that weight before I go to florida in july. I need to get into my thong bikini
          Last edited by Turpro; 01-28-2011, 03:40 AM.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Dam, I forgot to make a resolution to lose weight this year. Oh well, I guess I gotta wait till next year to get off my @$$, lol.
            Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Saw Yoda posted this dude on another forum and had to share with you guys. Dude is sick

French beat box phenomenon EKLIPS performs a 4 minutes history of HIP HOP for Trace Urban... In one single take!www.eklips-beatbox.comAnd check out the amazi...
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

anything other than board shorts on a dude at the beach is seriously not okay.
                sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Don't go to rio then. All they wear is speedos hah

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                    Saw Yoda posted this dude on another forum and had to share with you guys. Dude is sick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_2v...layer_embedded

Thanks for sharing that one! Im a big fan of BB. Ya hes really good back in the day when I used to do Myspace I uploaded this video of him on there LOL

now watch this! this is awesome..a french beat-boxer...
                    Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                    99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                    01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

I still like beardyman...

Edinburgh Comedy Festival 2009...I the great and powerless Beardyman did performed a solo show. Suggestions were givens by the crowd. . i had no script. . . ...

Comment

aw man ... speedos and a thong??? i'm scarred for life.. i hope my medical covers therapy....lmfao...

Comment

oh my god.

④パッシング サウンドランボルギーニ カウンタッククライスジーク F1サウンド バルブトロニックエキゾーストシステム(F-1モード&サイレントモード切換式)④Passing soundLamborghini CountachKreissieg F1Sound Valvetronic Exhaust system(...

this guy's youtube channel is amazing... so much delicious noise
                          sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                          92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post
                            Beardyman ftw!
                            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

^ yep

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                              HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                              Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Working...
                              X