Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeting form South Africa

Hi All,

I'm from South Africa and a owner of a 2liter 8V 323 sedan. Although it is a 1998 model, its a BF model, in SA they continued with the BF until 2003 I think. (might have my dates wrong). It was facelifted, but the body shape remained the same. Will post pics under the BF thread. So, after seeing the nice section on the BF series's, so I just had to join.

Hope I can learn alot more from my type of 323.

Regards
    mazda stands by you

Originally posted by Mr N4SA View Post
    Hi All,

I'm from South Africa and a owner of a 2liter 8V 323 sedan. Although it is a 1998 model, its a BF model, in SA they continued with the BF until 2003 I think. (might have my dates wrong). It was facelifted, but the body shape remained the same. Will post pics under the BF thread. So, after seeing the nice section on the BF series's, so I just had to join.

Hope I can learn alot more from my type of 323.

Regards
    Here's a pic so long. Will post others soon, at the moment I'm just inspired by the KLZE 323 BF builds.
    S5000209.jpg
    mazda stands by you

Comment

Welcome to CP!
      Very unusual to see mazda 91-94 logo on BF lol
      Sweet red car with jacket? ))
      sigpic
      1990 323s BG 1.6i

Comment

Awesome. There are a couple of other SA guys here. Sweet BF. Welcome.
        1990 Protege 4WD
        GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
        ├┼┤
        2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Thanks guys,

I posted a more pics in BF section, under Non US models, "BF from South Africa.

The jacket comes as a optional extra een these models.........lol!! Just joking, I was on my home from a funeral.

Cheers
          mazda stands by you

Comment

Welcome aboard. I think the last yr of BF was 2002?? someone correct me if im wrong.
            Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
            99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
            01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Working...
            X