Mazda Stickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda Stickers?

Im looking for a pretty wide sticker to go across my windshield. Right where the "eyebrow" would go. Only ones i've found are around 10" long. If anyone knows of a good, reliable site to order from, please let me know. thanks!

-Tires...205/40/17z
    -Spectre RAI
    -3a racing muffler

ihatestickers.com could do it i bet.

heres the link to their "contact us" page since itll have to be a special order.
    sigpic
    ________
    '94 MX-3
    |229,000 miles and DEAD|

SOFA
    KING

SLOW

Comment

streetunit has customizable vinyls. select a design and customize your size. or send them your own vector graphic

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

custom die cut stickers of any size/color custom and cheap...

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/sch/?_nkw=mazda%...d=350549051955

eBay?
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

bumped this thread. Check out the date of the last post
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

freaking lame ass stoopid people, from Illinois...
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
              X